New Golf GTE 2020

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Brydo 1 week, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #72412 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I thought this one might interest you Brydo

https://www.drivingelectric.com/volkswagen/golf

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #72434 Reply

Georgie

Phew!  Looks like it will be available in VW’s patent ‘TCP yellow’.

#72447 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Very interesting oscarmax, I am delighted at how vw have taken on the production of EV’s. I think they will be totally electric by 2026 or there about.

#72448 Reply

Trev

I like the Golf electric range, shame VW has just announced they will cut 7,000 jobs as electric vehicles require fewer workers to build… even though they recently announced annual profits of £10bn.

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#72452 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Trev I would imagine it is going to affect the whole of the Automotive industry.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#72453 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Very nice I’m on my 3Rd Golf but 2020 Seat Leon is so much better looking !, Barry at Seat Leicester see you in 2021

#72454 Reply

Mike11
    Participant

Hybrid Seat Leon same engine as Golf

#72455 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Trev that will be a problem no doubt, EV’s have far fewer parts, in two or three years when battery prices fall, and will be cheaper than ICE cars to buy. The same will happen with garages, EV’s are way more reliable so visits to the garage will be far fewer and upgrades will be completed via the internet.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: New Golf GTE 2020

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: