NEW Frontera: Finally, a CHEAP Electric Family Car?

• Creator
    Topic
    Ele
    Participant

I expect this to arrive on the scheme with a low to zero AP in the not to distant future

Not sure it cuts the mustard when you start to compare it to the BYD Dolphine for example

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GO9oEj7yUgA

• This topic was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by Ele.
    Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Given my recent dealing with Vauxhall, i’d better keep my mouth shut or i’ll get banned.

Car History:
        Ford Fiesta
        Vauxhall Astra Mk6
        Mazda 3
        BMW 2 Series Coupe
        Mercedes A Class
        Vauxhall Astra Mk8 (Lease ended early)
        Renault Austral (On order)

kezo
        Participant

Given my recent dealing with Vauxhall, i’d better keep my mouth shut or i’ll get banned.

Personally I think it’s important to share one experiencies good or bad, which I know you already have.

Ele
          Participant

I can second that

I loved the new corsa turbo and enjoyed it for 3 yrs but would never again walk into any of their showrooms

Dealt with 2 different dealers and not a brain cell or hint of customer service between them

Yep could write a book about a few dealers but my faith was restored with the impeccable service from Renault ( class of their own ) imo

Participant

Personally I think it’s important to share one experiencies good or bad, which I know you already have.

To be honest the car was perfectly fine before the electrics decided to fry themselves. It’s the dealership i have the problem with. No communication from them, they don’t answer the phone so you have to go in person and when you do the staff constantly lie.

Went in a month ago and they said “Oh the parts arrived yesterday, they’ll be fitted next week”. Every week since then they’ve told Motability “Next week we’ll do it”.

Approaching the 5 month point now it’s been there. I can guarantee them one thing, they’ll be getting a negative review.

Car History:
              Ford Fiesta
              Vauxhall Astra Mk6
              Mazda 3
              BMW 2 Series Coupe
              Mercedes A Class
              Vauxhall Astra Mk8 (Lease ended early)
              Renault Austral (On order)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.