New Citroen C4 EV or ICE

• Creator
    Topic
  • #140516 Reply
    Marc
    Participant

I’ve been looking at the new Citroen C4, the range topping Shine Plus is available with 3 power train options all with automatic gearboxes.

1.2 petrol £995 AP

100 kW full EV £1795 AP

1.5 diesel £1995 AP

Is this the first time we have seen a full EV cheaper than an ICE?

• This topic was modified 2 weeks ago by Marc.
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #140578 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

Tbf those AP’s aren’t too bad, especially the first two (for top of the range). I reckon that diesel one will come down, Citroen tend to be pretty big discounters. I like the look of the new C4. I always liked the Cactus but just wasn’t high enough for me to get in and out of easily enough!

#140584 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I have discussed the e-C4 with the local dealer but ruled it out because of lack of height and range.  A good AP though and a smart looking car, to me.

#140587 Reply
    psuader

I like it but can’t work out how to get heated seats- anyone worked it out?

#140599 Reply
    Marc
    Participant

I like it but can’t work out how to get heated seats- anyone worked it out?

As far as I can see heated front seats are standard on the Shine Plus trim and can be added to the Shine trim as part of the £800 leather pack.

#140659 Reply
    psuader

Thanks Marc. I’ll double check.

#140709 Reply
    Marc
    Participant

Thanks Marc. I’ll double check.

Be aware if you are considering this car, and assuming 1.2 petrol automatic gearbox, the one from top trim Shine has an AP of £1,395 and then an extra £800 for the heated leather seat pack. The top trim Shine Plus has an AP of £995 and comes with the heated leather seats as standard.

The Shine Plus has quite a bit of kit as standard, the only thing missing that springs to mind is auto parking.

#141268 Reply
    psuader

Marc, your’re a gent. Thank you!

#141362 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Under the C4 section is the list of spec and cost options for extras such as park assist for example.

https://media.citroen.fr/file/82/3/CITROEN-RANGE-PRICE-LIST.358823.pdf?vers=1

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: New Citroen C4 EV or ICE
Your information: