New Citroen C4 – anyone ordered / seen / thoughts in it

• Creator
    Topic
  • #144275 Reply
    Dante

As the AP price ruses messed my shortlist of cars – the Citroen C4 is top of my new list. Anyway ordered or seen one – any thoughts on it? TIA

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #144284 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Dante; have you looked at the stunning Peugeot 2008 1.2 GT Premium… especially in ‘Vertigo Blue’ metallic?

Gorgeous car. Not too big. Lots and lots of kit. Wonderful reviews all over the web… and reduced AP as from yesterday. It is £999 for the 130bhp 8-speed auto – or you can opt for the 155bhp version at £1,299 which is £700 lower than last quarter.

#144292 Reply
    Dante

Thanks Solent60 I will have a look as my budget is £1k Max AP

#144293 Reply
    Intranicity

The Mazda CX-5 dropped over £2k this quarter too, the SE-L Auto is now within your budget too

#144294 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Definitely worth a look Dante. As mentioned, the 1.2 GT Premium is £999 AP and comes with a panoramic roof, heated seats, reversing camera, plus lots of goodies. Terrific award-winning engine & superb 8-speed auto gearbox too.

Thomas over at Autogefühl really enjoyed it and he isn’t easily pleased!

#144355 Reply
    Dante

thanks it’s in my new shortlist & will be test driving  as soon as possible after 12/4

#144381 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Good luck with your choice Dante – whatever you decide on.

Back in December I went to my nearest Peugeot dealer showroom and while I was waiting, I was stood next to a 2008 which looked stunning. I do not require a large car and therefore ordered the 208 GT Premium which will suit my needs perfectly and which should be here very soon. However, if I did need something bigger – I certainly would have put the 2008 on the very top of my list!

As I say though; good luck to you for when the showrooms re-open later this month.

#144471 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

Dante Toyota Corolla icon tech 1.8 hybrid 5 door just £245 well equipped and very economical

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#147542 Reply
    Lee Bengough

I’ve ordered one today I sat in the showroom model 1.2 130 EAT8 Sense Plus and loved it so I’ve ordered a 1.2 130 EAT8 Shine Plus at £795 AP

#147555 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

I’ve ordered one today I sat in the showroom model 1.2 130 EAT8 Sense Plus and loved it so I’ve ordered a 1.2 130 EAT8 Shine Plus at £795 AP

Congratulation Lee – nice choice. I saw one on the road the other day in Chichester and it looked terrific.

Looking forward to seeing photos when you get it!

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: New Citroen C4 – anyone ordered / seen / thoughts in it
Your information: