New car ready ds 4

• This topic has 10 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by shoecake.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #185676 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Had a call today to say my car is at the dealership,ready to pick up next Friday,ordered on the 6th of January so not to bad

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #185678 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

#185682 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Looks nice @Matty, I bet you can’t wait.

#185687 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

Looks magic mate 👏🏻

what model is it? Did you splash out on any extras?

When life hands you melons...,
    Make melonade!

#185686 Reply
    Paul

Enjoy it Matty, it’s a striking looking car and will get loads of comments. I order next month, and its a choice between the ds4 and sportage. Heart is saying ds4, but head is saying kia, with the latter including pan roof and heated seats as standard. Another couple of weeks to ponder. Just need to exorcise the badge snobbery….

#185689 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

Easier said than done mate lol

When life hands you melons...,
    Make melonade!

#185697 Reply
    Lee Bengough

those that can’t stretch to a DS4 I highly recommend the Citroën C4. My 1.2 155 Shine Plus EAT8 is brilliant. Just eats up the miles.

really comfortable too.

#185720 Reply
    shoecake

wow – im so glad its here,

i cant wait to get mine!! – been told it will be with the dealer in july, which still seems ages away.

#185754 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

That looks lovely Matty. Looking forward now to a review of what it’s like to drive.

#185775 Reply
    Matty
    Participant

Yeah I’m really looking forward will do a little review when I get it ,,,Winston I got the electric boot and 360 camera, black roof ,heated steering wheel and the electric seat pack that comes with massage seats ,,, think the novelty on the seats might not last that long but u never no lol

#186223 Reply
    shoecake

i cant wait to hear about this car – im excited about mine still!

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
Reply To: New car ready ds 4
Your information: