New 2019 Toyota RAV4: UK prices, specs and release date revealed

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Macca 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #66672 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

Toyota’s new RAV4 arrives in UK Toyota showrooms in April, with all-wheel-drive versions coming too
    Toyota is now taking orders for the new fifth-generation RAV4 in Britain, and full prices and specifications for the new Honda CR-V and Volkswagen Tiguan have been revealed.

Priced from £29,635, first deliveries of the front-wheel-drive version of the car will take place from April 2019 year, with all-wheel-drive versions set to follow next May.

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/toyota/rav4/102956/new-2019-toyota-rav4-uk-prices-specs-and-release-date-revealed

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #66724 Reply

Littledave

At £29635, it might be over the basic price cap. Interesting to see if it will appear on Motability.

#66742 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

It will be interesting Dave, if these type of cars don’t make it on the scheme the cap will have to be raised

#68103 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

New Rav4 Autocar review

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-review/toyota/rav4

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Oscarmax.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#68187 Reply

Macca

Lets hope Motability do opt to raise the cap to accommodate this technology on the reasoning that residuals may be far higher on this tech than on the likes of diesels. I’m watching this sector closely.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: New 2019 Toyota RAV4: UK prices, specs and release date revealed

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: