New 125 Ford Puma 7-speed automatic test drive…

• Creator
    Topic
  • #121516 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

Still can’t find much on the auto version of this car – but did find this video which gives you a good idea of what it’s like. The auto version should be on the Motability list very soon now.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #121546 Reply
    Menorca Mike

But what will the advance payment be ? Will the auto version be a hybrid ?

#121547 Reply
    Menorca Mike

Think I will stick with the Toyota CHR design at £995 if still this price in December it looks very nice 

#121549 Reply
    solent60
    Participant

But what will the advance payment be ? Will the auto version be a hybrid ?

No idea on the AP yet as it’s obviously not on the scheme until… probably next quarter?(October). No, it won’t be the mild hybrid version – just a normal 7-speed dual clutch auto and only the 125 version & not the 155.

By the way Mike; that C-HR in the photo above is the ‘older’ version. It’s had a minor makeover with a few little tweaks since launch; new front LED headlamps, new front lower grille, new rear light cluster/bar, and those front fog lamps you see in the photo have been moved up a bit into the two recesses.

I know this because I’ve had my C-HR for 2 1/2 years now!

#121557 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

#121573 Reply
    Menorca Mike

That’s great thanks for new photo looks great

#121589 Reply
    Bandit
    Participant

The new Juke with proper auto is another contender for the job. Don’t know if it’s on the scheme yet but sure it will be along sometime?

#121594 Reply
    Menorca Mike

The new juke been on a while but not hybrid but good advance payment and heated windscreen

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: New 125 Ford Puma 7-speed automatic test drive…
Your information: