Neighbour tried to run me off my moblity scooter with his car

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Shawn 12 months ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #82470 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Hi do not know how to say this yesterday my neighbour tried to knock me of my moblity scooter with his car, I was driving down my private drive and next thing I know I could a car racing up to the back of my scooter, luckily I jumped off, I walked up to his driver door and asked what he was up too, he jumped out and tried to attack me, he now I have had a head injury and full aware I use a walker or crutches.

He was trying to punch , spit and head butt me, but unfortunately I am still quite strong and held his wrist and arms, the bad news walking on crutches my grip and strength in my shoulder is very good plus trying to maintain my balance without support the other guy ended up with bruising and cut to his arms due my grip.

He and his wife have accused me of suddenly pulling of out in front of him and assault and have consulted their solicitor?. One of the neighbours witness some of the event and came out and asked me to whether I wanted the police as his car was far to close to my scooter.

Last year we had 2 run in with this neighbour when I was on my scooter he tried to grab hold of me, but changed his mind when I told him what for, and another occasion when I was walking up the drive to friend on my walker he was following me up the drive shouting racist comment using the P word. One of the neighbour called the police, but I stupidly told the police to leave it.

I now find last week he tried to attack one of the other neighbour who has breathing difficulties, however, following an attack from this same neighbour last year they had video cameras fitted, they caught in all on camera.

I would not mind but this neighbour is in their 70’s and could easily be seriously injured if we chose to fight back.

• This topic was modified 1 year ago by  Oscarmax.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #82484 Reply

joss
    Participant

May I suggest that you get yourself a body camera? I know it sounds drastic OscarMax, but it would help you to record these incidents that you report. As so recording for evidence purposes.  In the mean time you really should contact the police and report the incident, especially if he has followed you down your drive in his car.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's
    "It is a great ability to be able to conceal one's ability."

#82486 Reply

Brighton Steve
    Participant

Wow it seems you have a lunatic for a neighbour. I agree with Joss about calling the police. You need to speak to them and ask them for a crime number, so they have it on record if this idiot does anything else.

69 reg Ford Kuga ST-Line 1.5 Ecoboost in Chrome Blue.

#82490 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

The wife has already contacted the community police officer and explained the situation, the main community is going to pop around soon, lets see what happens?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#82699 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Has he been around ?

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#82744 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Has he been around ?

No

#82896 Reply

Shawn
    Blocked

It is a hate crime report it.

Use words like “vulnerable person” and “hate crime” they will soon jump!

• This reply was modified 12 months ago by  Shawn.

East Yorkshire.
    Still looking for an EV I can get my wheelchair in or has not got a ridiculous AP!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Neighbour tried to run me off my moblity scooter with his car

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: