NEED HELP URGENTLY

• This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Matt B.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #124362 Reply
    Tommy

Guys can antone please send me the original spec list from the tiguan allspace match from when i ordered it dec 2019 please

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #124363 Reply
    Matt B

Morning Tommy,

I’m unable to send it as it has our personal info on it and I don’t know how to amend it. If u tell me what your needing to know I can check n see if I can send u the correct individual page… We ordered in June this Yr so will be based on assumption the Match trim didn’t change in 6 months.

#124364 Reply
    Tommy

Matt

Thanks matt, just need to know about spec, when i first saw spec list the match version had keyless entry and start and you could wave yoyr foot to open boit, our car has none of these

#124365 Reply
    Matt B

My Allspace has neither of these features. I double checked keyless on my spec sheet when ordering and it was not on there. Also the spec sheet lists ‘electric boot’. Although an electric boot release is standard across thee Allspace range, the virtual pedal boot release is a chargeable extra (although it is standard on the Tarraco along with digital dash)

Personally I’m happy without keyless entry as I don’t trust its safety and also, where do u put ur fob when driving if its not hanging out of the ignition?

#124366 Reply
    Tommy

Does yours have keyless start, push button

#124367 Reply
    BigDave
    Participant

Tommy,

There is a 5 page thread on this forum from last year all about the Allspace and the non-closing boot issue here:

VW tiguan allspace….electric boot lid?

Although the thread is quite a saga, Olpk’s post on 15th September at 1045hrs in that thread maybe relevant has he mentions which models have/don’t have the closing boot in the ‘specs’.

#124370 Reply
    Matt B

No it doesn’t Tommy regular key ignition. No button as per spec which lists Safelock central locking.

#124379 Reply
    Russ

I think the Allspace doesn’t have boot open function with the foot wiggle due to safety concerns due to the third row of seats.

#124384 Reply
    Tommy

Thanks everyone, ive just gone on the tiguan allspace description on this site and it says it comes with keyless entry and start so think which have got it wrong

#124385 Reply
    Russ

I ordered my allspace match from stock and it had keyless entry included due to the fact that someone has added it but then cancelled their order.

It is not fitted as standard.

#124575 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car
    #124623 Reply
    Olpk

Keyless was removed from the Dec 19 brochure for Match spec.

Boot will open off key or door switch but only shut by button on hatch and has been the case for a long time. VW still had it on their configurator as a cost option back in October but when I tried to add it VW told the dealer it wasn’t an option anymore. The only known way to retrofit is complicated and expensive.

I ordered in October and worried I wouldnt get keyless as I could only find an August spec list and a December one and wasnt sure if there was one in-between but apparently not.

Keyless was on in August but removed for December. I got it but to be honest with the security issues of keyless cars you have to ask is it worth it.

#124636 Reply
    Matt B

I would agree with Olpk and actively avoid keyless entry w/push button. I don’t have confidence in its security….

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: NEED HELP URGENTLY
Your information: