My new Rollator came today I love it

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Georgie 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #114275 Reply

Mike

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #114276 Reply

Mike

#114277 Reply

Mike

#114278 Reply

Mike

Was £75 brand new free delivery parcelforce just 2 days has suspension kerb lift walking stick holder etc I love it thankyou Cornail Tom

#114279 Reply

JS

very nice Mike. don’t get speeding

#114287 Reply

Mike

Lol it should be economical very light hope I get as good mpg as my Golf

#114289 Reply

Brydo

Looks good Mike, is that a wee seat for the Ladies lol

#114292 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Hi that neat and a good price, I paid about £120 3 years ago and no suspension or walking stick holder, with Oscar onboard for a lift

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114293 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

And Max out for a walk.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#114300 Reply

Georgie

That’s a great dog transporter you’ve got there!

Now – What are you planning to use?

🙂

#114304 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

That’s a great dog transporter you’ve got there! Now – What are you planning to use? 🙂

Unfortunately my dear little Max was very ill he had cushions dieses and diabetes and passed away January 10th last year, and dear little Oscar also had diabetes plus cancer and passed away November 26th last year, pretty crap year really.

#114325 Reply

Georgie

Oh, I’m so sorry.  I thought these were new pictures.

{{{{{Oscar and Max}}}}}

They look like a couple of sweeties.

#114334 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Oh, I’m so sorry. I thought these were new pictures. {{{{{Oscar and Max}}}}} They look like a couple of sweeties.

No we are still totally devastated.

#114374 Reply

Georgie

{{{{OscarMax}}}}

#114388 Reply

Richard

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Really sorry to hear that losing dogs is really hard they’re part of your family for so long. We lost our 6 year old German Shepherd last year, she was fine 1 min then wouldn’t get up the next then just died in our arms. We think it was heart failure.</p>
    We still have her father who is 12 but was completely devastating so get how you must feel.

#114391 Reply

Georgie

Lost my cat (another Oscar) to bone cancer after 15 years.  He was a Most Excellent cat.  Not a fur-baby, but a proper ‘cat’.

Still ‘haven’t quite gotten around to’ getting another one this time, even though I grew up in a cat-rich household and there was always a new cat within a month of losing the last one.  Each one is different, and Grief takes it own time.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
Reply To: My new Rollator came today I love it

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: