My New CItroën C4 1.2 155 EAT8 Shine Plus

• Creator
    Topic
  • #154267 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Here is picked her up Friday. She drives lovely so comfy as well

well worth the £1,195 advance payment for the 155. The 130 is £795.

The Highway assist and auto high beams is amazing. The 8 speed Automatic drives really smooth as well. If you want one of these I highly recommend trying to pay the extra for the Shine Plus over the Sense Plus.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>My old C4 Cactus and New C4</p>

Old and New Car

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #154300 Reply
    Landyman

I’m not a fan of red cars but it really works on your new C4. Very nice indeed.

#154310 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Cheers buddy. It’s the most expensive colour available for the C4 I thought have a change as I’ve had 2 greens, 2 blues and 1 white.

It’s like a Pearl red.

#154319 Reply
    Richardw
    Participant

Looks really nice. Lovely to see a colour that isn’t the usual black, various greys or one of the many, many shades of silver that seem to fill our car parks at the moment. Enjoy your new car.

#154323 Reply
    Georgie

Georgie like shiny car.  It’s certainly a big looking beastie!  Is the new one really is 4 times bigger than the old one (picture #1)?  😉

#154399 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Thank you Richard it’s mad the £700 paint option is free on the C4 but Peugeot wanted extra off my friend when she ordered her Peugeot 2008 GT Line, she went for Grey instead, it’s the exactly same red even has the same name.

@Gerogie when I pulled up outside the house the day I had it My mam said seems longer than the other car I said obviously it is but not a lot really but feels bigger that’s for sure. Definitely bigger than the previous C4 that my late brother had in 2013.

This was his C4 1.6eHDi 115 Exclusive EGS

#154400 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Oh here my fuel consumption so far.

was on 63 miles when I picked it up as it had to go for adaptions before I had it.

#154401 Reply
    ajn

Great colour sets the car off well, 👍

🌻

#154403 Reply
    Mike11

Looks fab and your automatic gearbox shared with BMW so be very smooth

#154416 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

Looks good Lee. How are you finding the seats as normally Citroens are really comfortable cars.

#156026 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Well Elliot I did 120 miles round trip this evening down to Weston Super Mare from South Wales and was really comfortable.

It drives lovely it does best car I’ve ever had

#156028 Reply
    ajn

Yeah looks great, I was waiting for a side on view in the daylight for a better view of the wheels too..👍

#156124 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Yeah they like a dark Grey. In France you can have black ones which I would have gone for if I had that option here as I liked my black ones on the Cactus.

#156185 Reply
    Nannieree
    Participant

I’m waiting for a Citroën C5 Aircross 1.2 PureTech 130 Shine Plus in Tijuca Blue ( if that’s how you spell it) it was the most comfortable car I tested.

#156190 Reply
    Lee Bengough

I am a Citroën nut Nannieree you will love it. In amongst my 150+ CItroën model Collection I have your colour choice of the C5 Aircross in my collection

#156379 Reply
    Nannieree

Lee Bengough yes that’s the one leaving Peugeot to go for it.

#157918 Reply
    Lee Bengough

My sister will be having a C4 as well she having a showroom model so hers will be a blue one but a 1.5BlueHDi 130 EAT8 Sense Plus, she’s not into all the toys like I am, it will have adaptions on it so I can drive that one as well. Be good to see how it compares to my 1.2 155.

#158183 Reply
    Nannieree

I’ve now been told mine won’t be available until September and that Citroen have sent letters saying why but I’ve not had one. Anyone on here that has?

#158184 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Unlikely, Nannieree, because you are not the customer, your car is a contract purchase by Motability. Citroen UK won’t know who you are until you get the car and its registered in your name.

#158210 Reply
    Lee Bengough

The Dealer said Factory order your looking around September for the C4 anyway.

this Diesel one she’s having is obviously costing more than the top spec petrol but she wants a car now and the dealer said she could have this one in the showroom if wanted.

#158283 Reply
    Nannieree

It was the dealer who asked me if I had had a letter?

#158448 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

I see that Evans Halshaw are advertising the electric C4 Shine Plus at 0.00 advanced Payment!

VW Tiguan SEL in Silver White.

#158483 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Where we live ain’t really ready for electric yet. Haven’t off road parking either.

I am happy with my petrol though and should imagine my sister will like her Diesel.

#158616 Reply
    Nannieree

I live in rural countryside and a electric car isn’t feasible for us either. They are fine in the towns and cities but for people living in rural countryside or with on road parking they are not suitable. Also I don’t know if anyone realises it but some of them ( don’t know if it’s all of them) don’t have power steering so wouldn’t be suitable for some of us anyway.

#158653 Reply
    Abercol
    Participant

You can rest easy, Nannieree, all of the Scheme’s electric cars have power steering.  Actually, all of the electric cars sold in the UK have power steering, so I’m not sure where you heard that they did not.

They don’t have old-style hydraulic power steering, its electrically driven instead. But then, most new cars, electric or otherwise, have already moved to electric power steering as its cheaper and simpler than the old style hydraulic systems.

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

#158668 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I’d be astonished to find any new car that doesn’t have power steering, except things like a Caterham 7.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
Reply To: My New CItroën C4 1.2 155 EAT8 Shine Plus
Your information: