My Music I am listening too on my head phones. Heilung. Amplified History

• This topic has 32 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by ajn.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #111848 Reply
    joss

Heilung is my favourite choice of Music to listen too. Especially through My head phones.

It is not for everyone. However, I find it very relaxing. Takes my mind away from life’s issues. Here is the track Norupo. Head phones on. Here’s my play list https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYpyzisv5Ga6HI23F0RhVLDFz7oq2ZGa0

Heilung is sounds from the northern European iron age and Viking period. We used everything from running water, human bones, reconstructed swords and shields up to ancient frame drums and bronze rings in the songs.
    The lyrics contain original texts from rune stones and preserved spear shafts, amulets and other artefacts. Furthermore poems, which either deal with historical events or are translations/ interpretations of the originals.
    Every attempt to link the music to modern political or religious points are pointless, since Heilung tries to connect the listener to the time before Christianity and its political offspring’s raped and burned itself into the northern European mentality.
    Heilung means healing in German and describes the core of the sound. It is supposed to leave the listener eased and relaxed after a sometimes turbulent musical journey.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #148707 Reply
    ajn

Agreed Thatg, it just an example to hear such a great voice of which we understand.

I love the any music like that, even if I can’t understand the words, sends me to sleep..

Great topic by the way @Joss.

🌻

#148709 Reply
    joss

@ajn Thanks. I love my music very much. I have over 600gb stored on my pc. All a very eclectic mix.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#148710 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

It is the voices which really make the Skald stuff work. Okay, the primitive instruments are great, particularly those drums, but the chap who does the deep growling stuff adds a whole new dimension to the music. I believe it is called “throat singing” or something similar. Very popular in Mongolia so I’m told. 🎢

#152353 Reply
    ajn

🦴🎀🎹🎧πŸͺ•πŸŽ»πŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄πŸ»πŸŽ€πŸ—Ώβ›“βš”οΈπŸ›ŽπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸŽ΅πŸŽΌπŸ“€πŸ’ΏπŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄πŸ¦΄β›“πŸŽ§πŸͺ•βš”οΈπŸ¦ΉπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§™πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ‘°β€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦½πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦ΌπŸ’ƒπŸ»

Right how about we make a Β band πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸŽΆπŸŽΌπŸŽ€πŸŽ΅πŸ¦ΉπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™‚οΈπŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦½πŸ¦΄πŸ’ΏπŸŽΆ

#153295 Reply
    ajn

Oh well, invitations now closed due to the over whelming responseπŸ˜‚..

Sorry to anyone who missed out on a life changing opportunity..🎼🎀πŸͺ•πŸ§™πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸŽ΅πŸŽΆπŸ¦ΉπŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ¦΄πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ‘©πŸ»β€πŸ¦ΌπŸŽ§β›“πŸͺ•..

#153296 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Sorry, ajn. Totally missed the band idea. Couldn’t really do the band thing. Completely unable to play any musical instrument. Did have a voice once but it’s crumbled into a sort of croaky blues thing. 🎢

#153299 Reply
    ajn

<p style=”text-align: left;”>You could do a bit of growling and bone bashing maybe ThargπŸ¦΄πŸŽ€πŸ¦ΉπŸ»β€β™‚οΈ,</p>
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>I was going for the wandering around the stage shouting and bawlingΒ in between any silence in singing swinging the incense burning thing.</p>
    πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£..

To late now might go looking into getting my fishing licence & stuff together instead..

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
Reply To: My Music I am listening too on my head phones. Heilung. Amplified History
Your information: