My little dog is so chilled out

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Oscarmax 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #89164 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

My little dog has decided he no longer wants to walk up any hills

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #89169 Reply

Brydo

I feel a bit like that.

#89287 Reply

Wigwam
    Participant

I avoid walking up hills. It takes a lot of planning, especially as I live near the top of one.

#89550 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

I avoid walking up hills. It takes a lot of planning, especially as I live near the top of one.

Oscar does prefer travelling on my mobility scooter and my lap, but will never turn down a free ride, I think his attitude is  ‘ a bad ride is always better than a good walk

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#97739 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

My little Oscar passed away on Tuesday evening

#97948 Reply

POPS

Sad news. I’ll think of the little fellow every time you post Oscarmax, your forum name shows how much you love your four legged family members. My thoughts are with you.

#98002 Reply

Winston

Very sorry and saddened to read this post!

as someone who lives alone with their dog who means literally everything to me, my heart really goes out to you!

im sure the little man had a fantastic life with you and one day he’ll tell you face to face just how grateful he was to have you for a dad

very sorry mate

run free little man 🐶🌈

#98047 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

I’m so sorry to read this my thoughts are with you

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#98086 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Very sorry and saddened to read this post! as someone who lives alone with their dog who means literally everything to me, my heart really goes out to you! im sure the little man had a fantastic life with you and one day he’ll tell you face to face just how grateful he was to have you for a dad very sorry mate run free little man 🐶🌈

We lost his brother in January this year at least they are together

#98116 Reply

Winston

Yes I sure I remembered you posting about back in January , my memory is rubbish so I wasn’t sure

that’s absolutely devastating and my heart goes out to you!

but like you say they are together now and  I’m sure those 2 are causing mischief and looking down on you 🐶❤️🐶❤️

#98658 Reply

wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@oscarmax

Devastating news, I am so sorry for your loss. My dog is six now and the family pet that everyone promised to walk, but of course this falls on my shoulders twice daily. We have grown so close and she is wonderful company, but I worry about her growing old, loosing her mobility and eventually loosing her.

We are all here for you at this difficult time.

#98670 Reply

Oscarmax
    Participant

Thank you for your kind words

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: My little dog is so chilled out

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: