Must Be Great Being Disabled

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JS 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic

martino

Must Be Great Being Disabled i hear this a lot

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies

SaintsMan

It is, free cars, free houses, free dental care, free tickets to rugby matches in France. (The last one is true)

Zelda
    Participant

Get to stay at home all day! : ‘ (

vinalspin
    Participant

It’s brilliant having time off work, yeah, sure, 14 years off and no money to spend whilst on this big holiday!

Anybody wanna do me a swap? I’d go back to working 70+ hours a week in a heart beat if someone took on all my ailments in order to not work and have no money.

crippleddad
    Participant

Crippling depression. Loneliness, pain.

I’d  swap my “free car”, in a heartbeat to be rid of these ailments.

Winston

I too wouldmy swap my little concrete box of a flat that feels more like a prison, no social life , no hope , joy or happiness , love life? It’s been that long I’d need an instruction manual as I’m sure they’ve moved stuff about without me knowing ?? tortured by my thoughts from the minute I wake up until the min I shut my eyes oh and yeah my FREE car

I’d happily give all those fantastic things up to work 50 hours a week in Tesco and have some sort of life and interaction with society

yep we are sooooo lucky to been dealt this hand ✋?

JS

I’m sorry I’m going to close this thread. It has no merit or substance to be on our Forum. Martino you post as more than one user,  please if your here to cause upset or issue it will not be tolerated,  everyone is welcome but as a Forum we will not be subject to individuals disrupting things, we want to remain an open forum but if people continue to have  alter egos then All accounts will be deleted and we may decide to go  approved sign in only.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Must Be Great Being Disabled’ is closed to new replies.