Motability question? We can answer it.

• Creator
    Topic
    Brydo

There are many questions members have about the motability scheme such as :-

Can I extend my lease?

Can I change my car before my contract is up and if so will it cost me anything?

How much is the GCB and will I get it if I have a few scratches?

What happens if I lose PIP?

If you have any questions about motability, then this is the place to come. We have many knowledgeable members only to willing to give advice. Many of our members have been on the scheme for decades and know virtually everything there is to know about the scheme.

Viewing 7 replies - 726 through 732 (of 732 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      kezo
      Participant

I have just ordered my new motability car. I have ordered an automatic after kind of being rushed into making my decision. After much deliberation overnight I have decided I would prefer to stay with manual. Can I request this change with the dealership

My mum (78) has just ordered her first automatic after driving mine said its a million times easier.

Goose
        Participant

We waited 9 months for our Automatic T-Roc. We fell in love with the showroom model which had all the extras we wanted. We could have had that one pretty much without waiting apparently. It was a manual so we rejected it. The Automatic was worth the wait I must say.

Minilee
          Participant

Good evening,

A quick question if i may in regards to my recent car order and my Motability account.

Under the new car application section within my account, i have a green tick indicated for both the application submitted heading and for the application passed heading but the next heading that says the dealer has ordered your car shows an egg timer symbol, does this timer mean the dealer has yet still to put the order in for my car or will it stay as an egg timer symbol until the car is ready. Thankyou.

Collie
            Participant

It means the car has been ordered. It will stay like that until there is a date for you to collect it.

des
              Participant

I’m the same, but as Collie says it just means it’s been ordered. Ordered and getting a build date and hopefully a sort of time frame for you getting it are completely different so chase it up with your dealer to see what build date you have if any.

Minilee
                Participant

It means the car has been ordered. It will stay like that until there is a date for you to collect it.

I’m the same, but as Collie says it just means it’s been ordered. Ordered and getting a build date and hopefully a sort of time frame for you getting it are completely different so chase it up with your dealer to see what build date you have if any.

Thankyou for your responses 👍

Participant

@Minilee

Don’t panic if no date appears. My last order never changed from the timer symbol but I still got my car bang on time. In my case the car was supplied from group pipeline orders so no build date was ever given, they just knew they had the right car already in the works.

If I seem a little strange, that's because I am.

Skoda Karoq SEL.

Viewing 7 replies - 726 through 732 (of 732 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.