Motability Go Charge Card

• Creator
    Topic
    MickC
    Participant

They sent me one of those cards today,did’nt ask for one,anyone else had one sent to them.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Yes got one, have registered it bu5 not used as charge at home, but will probably use it when we go on holiday.

Bz4x fwd vision in silver

Ele
        Participant

Couldnt get mine to work a few months back so I used the other App I had already pre-installed as a back up

Gordon
          Participant

I’ve got one and it worked perfectly the other day. Unlike my ChargePlace Scotland card, you get billed immediately after your charge has finished, although the Scotland one does that too now.

Phaedra
            Participant

I didn’t bother with it, I have an Electroverse card which came with £10 credit, not sure if they still do though.  Apart from 1 charge while I was waiting for my home charger cable to arrive I’ve not charged away from home, the price puts me off!!  🙂

Please excuse spelling/typos. Apart from being a clot it turns out I had one on my cerebellum that's now causing various problems!

Footloose
              Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi</p>
                u used the Motability go card today and it was great though my opinion is that of an EV newbie and not of anyone familiar with other options.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.