Motability Car Reviews

• Creator
    Topic
  • #149484 Reply
    crispy

Please post reviews of your new Motability cars after you have had at least a week to get used to vehicle.

Start post with Make, Model, Version, to make it easy to find the one you are looking for, if you click reply to that particular post it should keep the same reviews together.

Viewing 5 replies - 126 through 130 (of 130 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #183698 Reply
    struth
    Participant

So Ive had new Kona premium ev for 4 months now and overall im pretty pleased with the choice. It has a hoist and scooter in boot with spae to spare, and leaves 4 good seats.(guess you’d get 5 in on short journeys like most cars, although i have to admit no-one has actually been in back yet.

Quite like the Dive Blue as well. It charges from home, although ive only done 700 miles or so. Seats are ok; a bit hard for me personally but such is life.(cant have it all for 800/900 inc hoist).

Economy is good , and now weather is warmer, local running like today which was a mix of motorway, A roads and some town work is returning well over 300 miles a charge. It can be quite nippy too in sport mode.

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#183709 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Lovely colour car and good to see your pleased with it overall 🙂

#183710 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

I’d probably use a sharpie to paint a grille on it, but apart from the looks – one really can’t argue with the economy/efficiency.

Good review.

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY22

#183711 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

I’d probably use a sharpie to paint a grille on it

Sign of thing to come and a new era in the automotive industry @Rene so you better stock up on sharpie pens 🙂

Personally I don’t mind the grill-less look and makes cleaning much easier. How they will stand up to stone chips is another story but all EV seem to be taking the same approach. My only dislike with EV’s and the only look is I’m not a fan on filler cap position manufactures have adopted. But consideration to how electric chargers are positioned at services. Like anything it will grow on us and become second nature before long.

#183720 Reply
    Rene
    Participant

Our Golf has the E-flap on the front left fender, perfect for our charger position, so we got lucky.

Also:

Loads and loads of examples. I don’t even need the grille, i just need something other than a big vertical slab of nothingness. The Model S doesn’t have a grille, still looks decent. Same with the ID3 etc.

With the Kona in particular, the reason i say “grille” is simply because the Kona PHEV has one, and is much better looking (in my eyes). What i really mean is “design”. 😛

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 2 days ago by Rene.

Current: SEAT Ateca Xcellence Lux 1.5 TSI DSG MY19
    On Order: VW Golf GTE PHEV DSG MY22

Viewing 5 replies - 126 through 130 (of 130 total)
Reply To: Motability Car Reviews
Your information: