Mitsubishi Outlander

• Creator
    Topic
  • #103837 Reply
    PillBoy
    Participant

I was at a Mitsubishi dealer yesterday and he said that they have loads pre-built and can have you on the road in 14 days.  This includes the PHEV.

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #105340 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Here we are Craig the estate starts @£745 and has massive boot enough for a mobility scooter and hoist or a couple of Labrador dogs, they are lovely looking car especially in the metallic silver, if I did not tow a caravan I would have gone for one.

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#105350 Reply
    Craig

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks but it’s a bit underpowered for my liking and that’s the outgoing spec they have just updated them according to the Toyota website and the ap is a lot higher.</p>

#105351 Reply
    Lord Muc

Julie, that’s a nice site, was recently in  the fiat and Mercedes showrooms, very attentive, the mercedes showroom was very busy, packed with cars, very reminiscent of the showroom at brooklands, going to pop back to see the pug electric. I do think the showrooms on a big site with multiple brands works very well, even if the holding company is the same, went to a similar one in Portsmouth for the X1, Snows, again very good service from all the different brands on the site.

#105406 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Not sure when they’ll get the pug electrics in, the demo cars they had were not the electric versions & it was only for that specific day by appointment (it wasn’t busy when I went). I’d suggest if you want a test drive in an e-208 or e-2008 it’d be worth phoning & asking when as I don’t think they’ll be getting any e-2008 in for a long while yet (one of the Peugeot people who had been driving around for 8 weeks in the french demo 2008 said “later in the year”).

They had no idea what order times would be like either, I suppose it’s difficult to predict just how many of each type they’ll need to produce yet, as happens with many new cars.

Charlotte Tudor is the contact for Pug Motability at Wilsons

Mark Byford is going to be the Hyundai sales contact

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by gothitjulie.
    #105433 Reply
    vinalspin
    Participant

I was down at Robins & Day in Sheffield on Friday picking my new car up and they had a couple of electric demonstrators on site, plugged in and ready to go, I was offered a go but didn’t have the time.

#105443 Reply
    gothitjulie
    Participant

Go & ask for a test drive sometime anyway if you’ve not yet tried an EV, it’s a different experience.

Whether there will be any EVs on the scheme by April is another matter, the Ioniq Electric has disappeared, not sure if it’s the increasing delivery times (over 5 months now), or the problem with Hyundai shutting down as the parts from China have become disrupted as coronovirus causes chaos. Kia isn’t affected yet.

#106782 Reply
    roly
    Participant

I’ve been watching the Outlander PHEV delivery times for the last couple of weeks (available via the Buy It Online feature on the Mitsubishi UK website).

A couple of weeks ago, all colours of Design spec were quoted as a 3 week delivery (i.e. UK stock). Since then, various colours have gone to longer lead times – 16 weeks, 9 weeks, 6 weeks.

The Design spec is the only model to have been affected this way – lower spec Verve and higher specs Dynamic and Exceed have remained fairly static.

All other things being equal (for example, the Mitsubishi finance offers and OVO 10k free miles are available across all specifications), then it may suggest that the significant drop in AP has resulted in a spike of orders.

#106829 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

That does not sound good?

In 2005 I suffered a brain injury which has left me with mental and physical disabilities.
    Unfortunately I do get confused and get things wrong, so I apologise in advance.

#106832 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

I have just checked Design Pearl White 3 weeks , but the solid paint Frozen White 16 weeks

#106848 Reply
    UncJ
    Participant

A new Outlander is due in September 2020 and new from the ground up which is a novelty for the Outlander as I think it’s just been revamps on what is essentially the same car for a good 6+ years. Probably the reason why the AP has come down for us in reality and we will probably start to see shortages more and more the closer we get to the new model.

Just wish it had been this price when I renewed last year as I’d have snapped their hand off at that price. It would have provided me with almost free motoring for a good 85% of my mileage. Hey ho.

#106864 Reply
    Oscarmax
    Participant

Did not realise September 2020 thought it was Mid 2021, however, that would explain the mass cull £5000 off free EV charger and 10,000/2 year electric.

From my understanding they will be using the same powertrain with some technical tweak and a larger battery.

Viewing 11 replies - 51 through 61 (of 61 total)
Reply To: Mitsubishi Outlander
Your information: