Mitsubishi or MG

• Creator
    Topic
  • #147869 Reply
    Robert

Looking for your thoughts on Mitsubishi Eclipse Exceed and MG HS Exclusive

Thank you

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147870 Reply
    joss

A quick search using search on the right under off topic gives you https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/search/MG+HS+Exclusive/

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#147871 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Thirsty and Thirstier is the first thing that springs to mind, but that is true of every petrol engine asked to shift the mass of metal contained in a mid sized SUV. I am a big Mitsubishi fan, cars produced by enthusiasts and engineers, The Eclipse Cross would be my pick if you can cope with the small boot, poor rear visibility and, if choosing an automatic, the CVT gearbox.

#147977 Reply
    Dante2
    Participant

I have an MG HS exclusive auto – in reality it’s the most comfortable and well specd Motability car I’ve had

I hace had problems with the gearbox albeit more as hoc now & a few other minor nighties

but most importantly it’s best for my access and comfort & has all the tech one needs – the mpg has finally improved considering it’s a big heavy suv

I was going to be giving it back but trying to find a replacement car recently has been a nightmare & the car I had too of my shortlist went from a very decent £795 AP in Q1 to an eye watering & unaffordable (for me) £2545 AP in Q2

looks like I’m be sticking with the MG after all now unless the gearbox issues become more frequent – most people on the MG HS dedicated social media have had no problems

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Mitsubishi or MG
Your information: