Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  MikeFromLFEW 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #53562 Reply

Been Mac

Anybody got the Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross? If so what do you think if it?

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #53571 Reply

Bellevue4
    Participant

Afternoon

I raised the same question just the other week having been into my local Mitsubishi garage viewing the new eclipse cross. Im due a change of vehicle in q3/beginning of q4 and was pleasantly surprised of the quality shown in the car especially in trim version 4 will certainly looking for a test drive nearer the time

#53623 Reply

Garys

Its top of my list at the mo – very well equipped – i believe the engines are sorted for the new emissions tests – waiting time is only colour and seems to be under 12 weeks – hardly any extras available when ordering as its all on the car

#53636 Reply

Mike

Gary’s what car verdict just 2 out of 5 they say terrible ride

#53638 Reply

Mike

They also say be lucky to get 40 mpg

#53642 Reply

Garys

But then they only seem to like VAG cars anyway

#53669 Reply

TommyW
    Participant

Is it just me or is the design of this car a little strange when looked at from the rear three-quarter view? It starts out fine at the front then seems to lose its way when approaching the rear.

#53707 Reply

Been Mac

I found it to be the best suv that I took for a test drive and it’s well equipped.I  went for the 4 manual in Atlantic grey and ordered it before the it went up by £700 in quarter 2.I’m due to collect it in 2 weeks.

#82716 Reply

Kel

i have an eclipse cross 3 I can honestly say it is an excellent suv to drive, me and my family love it,  a police officer stopped me recently to admire it ( thankfully I thought I was speeding)

we love the apple car play and Android auto it all syncs so easily, apple maps, google maps or waze if you want,  unlike my previous Honda connect (pure trash)

spacious and comfortable to drive we have no complaints whatsoever, we test drived a Qashqai, juke, Tucson, kadjar and compared our likes and dislikes the Mitsubishi Eclipse cross came out the clear winner for us

if you’re thinking of getting one go test drive and see for yourself it’s excellent don’t listen to most the bullshit reviews on you tube make your own mind I’m so glad we did.

#83061 Reply

MikeFromLFEW
    Participant

It was number 2 on my list – we ended up with a Toyota CHR (and are very happy with it).
    What swung it for us was two factors – the economy, both the official and reported fuel consumption figures are quite poor, although they were on a par with our previous Renault Kadjar; secondly, the lack of inbuilt SatNav – I was prepared to give the reliance on Smartphone connectivity the benefit of the doubt, but The Boss wasn’t!!
    I still see them on the road and think “That’s a smart looking motor!”

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: