Mini Countryman PHEV – any experience?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  eame64 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #68578 Reply

Teddy

Hi folks

Is there anyone here with any experience of the Mini Countryman PHEV (plug in hybrid).

I’m due to order a car this quarter and this one intrigues me, being both fast and cheap to run, at least on short journeys anyway.

Also any idea of the order lead times, I’m sure I read somewhere online that the wait was very long.

Thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #68579 Reply

Jackie
    • I’m doing a 48 hr test drive in one from tomorrow morn…..looks great so fingers crossed I get on with it.
    #68585 Reply

eame64

Hi there Teddy,we have a countryman Phev which we picked up just before Christmas.We ordered it back in August so there is a bit of a wait,we were originally told it would be a November delivery, that  then went to February but eventually turned up in Mid december.

The car itself is very nice and as you say is very quick and fun to drive.i basically put it into max-drive(fully electric)every time i’m in town and when on rural roads use save mode which regenerates the battery as a normal Hybrid would.I’m in the process of getting a wall charger fitted at the moment but the granny charger supplied is fine and does the Job.

We had the chilli pack and heated screen fitted as extras but the specs have changed now to classic and sport.

Took it to the dump today for the first time and it is quite practical with the seats down.Take one for a test drive in full electric and you will enjoy it.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Reply To: Mini Countryman PHEV – any experience?

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: