Mini clubman

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 6 days, 6 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #66556 Reply

Paul

Great to see the mini clubman back on the scheme. Can anyone tell me why there is two prices for the 2.0 sport s automatic ? £1400 and £2300. When there is no more chilly pack. Cheers paul

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #66564 Reply

Trev

Hiya Paul, my understanding is that the £1400 is the one with the chilli pack, which as you say is no longer in production – but there may be unregistered stock still out there, or it will disappear from the price list soon.

#66585 Reply

Footloose

i can’t seem to find the clubman on the motabaility search page?

#66586 Reply

Trev

Here you go Footloose – Link

#66592 Reply

Paul

I did think that Trev but they both state Cooper s sport. Sport being the latest model. This is on motability site not mini. I would hazard a guess they have put the old chilli spec £1499down as sport  by mistake….

#66594 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

£900 price increase for changing a badge from “chilli” to “sport”, good value that!

#66596 Reply

Trev

Yes Paul, i cross-referenced with the mini site too, hence the £1499 is the anomaly. We have to accept the motability site is full of inaccuracies though, motability doesn’t seem to have accuracy high up on its agenda.

#66602 Reply

Footloose

Thanks for responding Trev 👍

#66605 Reply

JS (justsaying)

I’m making no comment on the Motability car search as it’s a Sunday certain words should not be used lol.

#66692 Reply

Mike

When i had extended test drive with miniclubman 2.0s in automatic great car absolutely fun to drive and the exhaust is amazing in sport mode! I just didn’t like the interior not my style. If the interior be different i definitely go for it try 24hr test drive it’s available for any mini i think .

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Mini clubman
Your information: