Mini clubman

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mike 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #66556 Reply

Paul

Great to see the mini clubman back on the scheme. Can anyone tell me why there is two prices for the 2.0 sport s automatic ? £1400 and £2300. When there is no more chilly pack. Cheers paul

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #66564 Reply

Trev

Hiya Paul, my understanding is that the £1400 is the one with the chilli pack, which as you say is no longer in production – but there may be unregistered stock still out there, or it will disappear from the price list soon.

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#66585 Reply

Footloose

i can’t seem to find the clubman on the motabaility search page?

#66586 Reply

Trev

Here you go Footloose – Link

I'm running the Virgin London Marathon 2019 in support of MIND The Mental Health Charity

#66592 Reply

Paul

I did think that Trev but they both state Cooper s sport. Sport being the latest model. This is on motability site not mini. I would hazard a guess they have put the old chilli spec £1499down as sport  by mistake….

#66594 Reply

vinalspin
    Participant

£900 price increase for changing a badge from “chilli” to “sport”, good value that!

#66596 Reply

Trev

Yes Paul, i cross-referenced with the mini site too, hence the £1499 is the anomaly. We have to accept the motability site is full of inaccuracies though, motability doesn’t seem to have accuracy high up on its agenda.

#66602 Reply

Footloose

Thanks for responding Trev 👍

#66605 Reply

JS (justsaying)

I’m making no comment on the Motability car search as it’s a Sunday certain words should not be used lol.

#66692 Reply

Mike

When i had extended test drive with miniclubman 2.0s in automatic great car absolutely fun to drive and the exhaust is amazing in sport mode! I just didn’t like the interior not my style. If the interior be different i definitely go for it try 24hr test drive it’s available for any mini i think .

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Mini clubman

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: