MG HS waiting time

• Creator
    Topic
  • #163377 Reply
    Robert

I ordered my MG HS from Arnold Clark today in Glasgow to be told the waiting list is 6months and only available in black, pearl white and solid white

Choices are getting bad.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #163378 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

Ouch.

#163379 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Seems very strange that there should be such limited paint choice. Is there now a world shortage of coloured pigment? Are we heading for a monochrome world?

#163380 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Seems very strange that there should be such limited paint choice. Is there now a world shortage of coloured pigment? Are we heading for a monochrome world?

Post of the day. Congratulations.

#163383 Reply
    Abercol
    Participant

It’s all there in Black and White!

In life, it's not who you know that's important, it's how your wife found out.

#166450 Reply
    Darren Tyler

ordered our HS in August from Nathaniel MG in Cardiff. Spoke to them today 11/10/21. Still no update but they’ll keep us informed. Not too bothered for now as we still have our kadjarĀ 

#166604 Reply
    ldc7080

if so VW group have already nailed it šŸ˜ƒ

#166691 Reply
    Emma

Ordered my HS in black at end of July. Was told October at the time. Iā€™m now being told I can expect January 2022!

#169217 Reply
    Ben

Ordered mine from Fiat(MG) in Diss Norfolk. This was Mid-June. Just been on the phone to them and they have now said that its Feb 2022. It a HS Black. Understand the delays but more than likely going to cancel the order. 8 month wait and to be honest im not being kept in the loop im doing the chasing so nothing proactive happening on that side either. Shame

#170253 Reply
    Jal22

Iā€™ve just ordered my MG HS exclusive DCT and have been told March/April but could be sooner. And they also said Iā€™d be unlucky to be waiting longer than April but reading these I wonā€™t hold my breath lol

#170258 Reply
    Ed
    Participant

Just ordered an hs from chapelhouse in Southport only to be told retail sales are being given priority. I was originally told April then in less than a week I’ve been told possibly June/July or longer! Feels very much like they don’t want or need motabilitys custom.

#172056 Reply
    David Forsyth

<p style=”text-align: right;”>We ordered our mg hs exclusive auto in black back in June 21 on motobility was supposed to exchange 4 Oct when this came we were told it would be February 2022 at earliest that will be 9 months wait it is getting ridiculousĀ  now.</p>

#172860 Reply
    Steph

Ordered a hs excite auto Sept 4th was told defiantly have it by Christmas – phones just before Christmas to be told and I quote “you’ll be lucky to have it by April 22”

#172861 Reply
    Harb
    Participant

The dealers/manufacturers are clearly lying about wait times.

I only ordered in November but I think I’ll cancel and go for the newly re-added RAV4 instead

#172885 Reply
    Dante

The online MG HS forums are full of similar stories – dealers ability differ as do their access to orders / stock – so

aorth phoning around . But MG, like many manufacturers , seem to have lost the ability to perform their logistics. MG U.K. is dire as is their ā€˜customer serviceā€™ in essence itā€™s just a glorified import office tbh

Despite some issues and niggles my MG HS is the most comfy / ideal for my access needs suv Iā€™ve had on the scheme and the most tech laden for the AP (even the increase. AP today, is a bargain compared to most mid size suv APā€™s on the scheme)

#173172 Reply
    barry goddard

I ordered my mg exciteĀ  August afterĀ  beingĀ  assuredĀ  will not have any problemsĀ  with my model had no responseĀ  fromĀ  dealerĀ  when I got intouchĀ  was told cancelĀ  and reorderĀ  in different colorĀ  and wouldĀ  be quickerĀ  still nothing and dealerĀ  will not give any answers

#173626 Reply
    Chris M

Finally, dealer emailed yesterday to say my wifes MG HS Exclusive should be with them toward the end of this month.

Ordered end of June 21.

#174501 Reply
    Martin B

Hi all I ordered 12 th July 2021 was told at time no longer than end of October , but as of today 14th January still no news I ordered Exite in blue was told in September that MG were changing the blue to a new blue but it would only add delivery by 3 to 4 weeks should have been early November but still can’t any news from dealer . Had a message left end of December saying hopefully have news after 7th January but still waiting for that news , I have now given up calling dealer as they always busy to busy to take my call !!!!! And don’t return my calls , doe’s anyone know anyone to contact ? .I have found 3 ships that MG have used to deliver to UK and been using a ship tracker 2 ship’s nowhere near UK but the other one in docks in China,Ā  could it be loading cars for UK ????does anyone have anymore information,

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
Reply To: MG HS waiting time
Your information: