Mercedes Vito WAV sale

• Creator
    Topic
    Speedy James

I am considering selling my trusty WAV l bought privately and then getting an estate car with a hoist on Motability as I now have a smaller chair.  Am I allowed to advertise it on here?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      joss

In short, no.

from WMC Forum rules;

Why can’t I give something to/buy something from someone on the forum?The safety of our forum users is paramount. For this reason, we can’t allow anyone to exchange their personal details on the open forum, however honourable the intention.This means we don’t allow selling, trading, exchanging, or swapping, or giving gifts. Nor do we permit links to your eBay auctions, or other forms of advertising

Joss
        Current car: Peugeot 308 GT Premium 1.2 Pure tech Petrol.

Speedy James

Thanks. Wasn’t sure. I shall advertise elsewhere. Just want to make sure it finds a good home to help someone else with disabilities.

JS
          Participant

Thank you Joss. 100% right, unfortunately it’s not an option for the Furom as we are a open Forum we have to take responsibility/accountability for its content. @speedy James  have you considered part exchange as that can be offset against any vehicle you choose through the scheme

Speedy James

I have considered that.  More a case of a desire to find someone who can genuinely benefit from it.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.