Mercedes GLB

This topic contains 25 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar TheSUVGuy 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #76228 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

I think that’s a really cool looking motor, I know it’s a concept and the production model ends up a bit tamer, but I’d take that one right now if It was an option ?

#76283 Reply
    Naran ladhani

Hi from what I have read and seen on the internet I hope the new Mercedes CLA and the GLB are both on the mobility scheme by January 2020 to order for March 2020 delivery.

#79289 Reply
    Adam

Any updates on this? They’ve released all the prices and photos today

#79309 Reply
    Macca

Looks the beau locks :

#79406 Reply
    T.J.

That is a real head turner.. You think it’ll make its way onto the scheme? A Mercedes 7 seater was long overdue…

#79407 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

I like the look of it, how much are they rrp wise?

#79408 Reply
    Macca

Theres talk of em starting at around £30k, but i guess time will tell whether thats right abd what you get for that

#79453 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

If it does ever come on the scheme we’re looking at XC40 prices and then some but I’m sure many won’t mind that. A confirmed release date / price list will be out sometime soon before summer ends, whenever I see it I’ll post it here

#79454 Reply
    Craig

I’m waiting on news of the CLA coming back on the scheme

#79718 Reply
    Macca

Gotta say, never been a huge fan of Mercs but this GLB has got the spidey senses tingling. That is one handsome motor, i’m gonna be very curious to see if this makes its way to the scheme.

#79992 Reply
    BionicRusty
    Participant

WOW. This is gorgeous.

We’ll see!

It couldn’t be the engine the guy in the video  has because of the 200bhp limit I hear about for Motability. But hey there’s got to be one that fits right?

Fingers crossed this does get on in place of the B Class.

Where’s that piggy bank?………….

#79994 Reply
    Macca

Think theres a 150bhp lump in the line up

#80035 Reply
    Macca

As per the internet ….

What engines will the 2020 Mercedes GLB come with?

The popularity of diesel may be declining (or “on he wane”) in the UK, but Mercedes seems to think GLB buyers are still fans of the fuel. Of the four four-cylinder engine options from launch, two of them are 2-litre diesels: one with 148bhp; the other with 187bhp.

The two petrol options include a 1.3-litre that produces 161bhp, and a range-topping 2-litre unit producing 221bhp.

Gearbox choices are limited to automatics only, with the 1.3-litre petrol being the only one to come with a seven-speed ‘box —the rest of the range is exclusively offered with an eight-speed auto. Most of the engines are only available with front-wheel drive, while the all-wheel drive system is mated either to the 148bhp diesel (as an option) or the 187bhp diesel (as standard).

#80036 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

Def a nice looking motor, maybe not for everyone but I like the look of it

Made in Mexico though so expect lonnnnnnnnnnnng delays

#80037 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

I do think though that the top trim levels which most of us would want might well be out of the schemes current price cap, and the option list might be a silly expensive too

But you never know what 2020 might bring ?

#80038 Reply
    Macca

Need speedy gonzalez on it

#80039 Reply
    Winston
    Participant

You see the delays with the tiguan allspaces built there..?

Those bandits sure love a siesta ?

#80054 Reply
    Rico
    Participant

Def a nice looking motor, maybe not for everyone but I like the look of it Made in Mexico though so expect lonnnnnnnnnnnng delays

I doubt that, merc are one of the many  manufactures that have stockpiles of the cars sitting in zeebrugge, they use about 25% of the place this is how many ready made lineups of cars there are in https://earth.google.com/web/@51.30252922,3.2405099,3.89249968a,5704.96286122d,35y,54.21481057h,0t,0r zoom in just to see how many lol

#80066 Reply
    SaintsMan

It annoys me when reviewers go on about back seat space in these compact SUV’s/MPV’s. People buying them aren’t trying to fit rugby players in the back and drive them from Sale to Exeter ( I would have said Newcastle last season).

They’re great for carrying kids and on the very odd occasion some adults for short trips.

#80074 Reply
    Macca

It would be the 5 seat that would interest me

#83777 Reply
    Hammas Majid

I really hope the glb is available on motability

#83778 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Looks nice from the front but not from the side IMO.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#83803 Reply
    Richmond Denton

Bloody ugly car

#83809 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It reminds me of the previous Tiguan, not the best shape but the interior / practicality saves it</p>

#85234 Reply
    TheSUVGuy

Prices slowly coming out, starts at €37,700 which is £34,900, not really familiar with the pricing rules, anyone know if it could make it?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
Reply To: Mercedes GLB

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: