Mercedes dealership experience

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Hi folkes, just allow me please to enquire those of you with mercedes car, can you contact your local group1 mercedes dealership ,speak to someone ,my dealership never answer phone ,whether I choose service ,sales,reception , and often just says thankyou  contact online goodbye before even getting chance to explain my enquiry, I have had car , safety recall power stearing falt by post , cla 180 sb ,I will try again next week to book in , but if I can’t I’m told to recall will be marked as unresolved and new owner will get notification ,I’m due a  change of cars soon , for new sportage, my dealership has no disabled entrance or blue badge parking ,so they have collected returned car. Has anyone else had mercedes dealership issues ??.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

I have managed to send online msg now,await reply.

Participant

When i had my A-Class my local Mercedes dealer (Nottingham) was very good.

The Vauxhall dealership i’m currently dealing with on the other hand is by far the worst i’ve experienced. Don’t answer the phone, staff constantly lying amd never any parking because they’ve filled the customer parking up with stock.

Car History:
          Ford Fiesta
          Vauxhall Astra Mk6
          Mazda 3
          BMW 2 Series Coupe
          Mercedes A Class
          Vauxhall Astra Mk8 (Lease ended early)
          Renault Austral

bigmac7288
          Participant

Iv got the same car not even bothered to book it in yet for the update on software for power steering.

my dealership in north east are not good to put it politely and thats both Newcastle and Stockton.

i picked my car up from Mercedes Edinburgh I traveled all the way up there in covid lockdown to get the correct car with the electric seats lucky they had 2 in stock and they where brilliant infact they still phone me and they where the ones that told me of the recall before i got the letter.

Participant

As I’ve said I could not visit my mercedes dealership over last year they had building work going on made temp entrance but forgot about disabled entrance ,they had 10 steep steps up to temp service dept ,so they had to collect my car and return it to my home ,on a recent service ,recall. They knew it was motability car but sent me bill for £65, I had to explain again it was motability car, service guy went quiet on phone then said ok .hung up.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
              bigmac7288
              Participant

Hi mickyarmy who is it you are replying to?

Participant

Just putting my experiances with mercedes forward ,have I done it wrong lol.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.