Mercedes CLA

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fraser 1 month ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #76287 Reply

fraser

Mercedes website motability has 4 options for the new CLA. A sign of things to come?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #76290 Reply

fraser

Ok https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/passengercars/buy/cla-coupe-motability-offer/choose-model.module.html?csref=WEB1811080001_ppc_100616&s_kwcid=AL!160!3!270219636646!b!!g!!%2Bcla%20%2Bmotability&gclid=CjwKCAjw2cTmBRAVEiwA8YMgzQKgOGujdbyfcA9bRFzzpqwC0vFspBNtsgB1cdU7aSZfVQhE2J4NPBoCFUgQAvD_BwE

#76301 Reply

PraxxtorCruel
    Participant

Fraser thats the old model.

#76307 Reply

fraser

Is it? Sorry, I thought there was only one option of old model!

my mistake, still hoping it gets announced soon, due to change in July

#76336 Reply

Lee Mennie

I saw this too when looking for more info on the new CLA. Apparently there is only one model available (the old model) CLA180 AMG Line @ £1299 AP.

The new model is an auto only so those 2 of those models on Mercedes Website wouldn’t make sense as they are Manual. Think Mercedes must have an outdated page on their site.

I’m hoping for the new CLA too due to change in July and the current motor I have is not on the scheme anymore so have to find alternatives.

#76338 Reply

Lee

Just spoke with Motability and they are currently pricing the new CLA and are hoping to get it onto the scheme over summer. When in summer they couldn’t tell me but they said they have removed the old model and are currently working on pricing so we should see something soon hopefully.

#76339 Reply

Mike

🤞🤞 hope it will be added and  bmw 3 series 🙏 but it will be hard to choose between this two.. 🙄

#77311 Reply

Davros

Hi, anyone notice that Merc seem to have dropped the starting price of the new CLA coupe? it’s just above price the outgoing model now, hopefully it will end up on the scheme.

New CLA price

#77315 Reply

fraser

This is the first time I have seen prices advertised. Mercedes still saying they are unsure if it will come on scheme.

Audi guy was telling me they done the same thing with Q3 and was priced out the scheme by £50.

Hope the new CLA does come on but I’ve just ordered BMW X2!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
Reply To: Mercedes CLA

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: