Members of the Armed Forces have received help from King Edward VII’s Hospital

• Creator
    Topic
  • #125026 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

hi all, for those veterans out there ive just found a veteran pain management programme run by king edward vii hospital. i am in the process of applying as i seem to be getting nowhere with my gp as usual.

the website is http://www.kingedwardvii.co.uk and look for veterans health.i dont know if it will be any use but its there at least.

The development of the Centre for Veterans’ Health has been a focal point of the hospital’s charitable work over the last 3 years, and will continue to be a key area going forward. The hospital has been able to give grants and subsidies for complex medical treatment to Service or ex-Service personnel, their widows, widowers, spouses or ex-spouses, by building stronger relationships with a number of Service charities.

Our multidisciplinary Pain team are now delivering their twenty-first Pain Management Programme, each of which treats up to 10 Veterans. We aim to run at least six Pain Management Programmes every year, as they fulfill a significant need that is not otherwise met. The programmes are changing the lives and futures of veterans who previously had given up hope.

Reply To: Members of the Armed Forces have received help from King Edward VII’s Hospital
Your information: