MAZDA-CX5 not on scheme anymore

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  ChrisK 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #99465 Reply

jamesg

Mazda  and  Motability   put on  16  CX-30  this  morning .   This  afternoon  they  have  taken  the  CX – 5  OFF  THE  SCHEME ?  Is  there a pattern   appearing !

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #99472 Reply

Brydo
    Participant

I hope this is temporary as its a great car.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#99474 Reply

Macca

With a bit of luck, they’ll be shaking things up and will put it back on with the addition of the GT Sport Nav+ …… 😉

#99479 Reply

jamesg

The  thing  is the last couple  of days  they  have  changed  the numbers  of cars on scheme  twice a day .  Maybe  tidying  up for next  Quarter ?  RAV  4   came  of  a few days  ago!

#99520 Reply

HammerHead
    Participant

Making space for a bevvy of EV’s in the new year, Ho Ho Ho!

#99524 Reply

Menorca Mike
    Participant

Hope so more very welcome will be test driving next summer

BBC Breakfast expert, VW Golf driver.

#100645 Reply

Mossfinn

They took the CX5 off the list earlier this year just after I had ordered it. It reappeared about a month or so later but the AP had increased from the £1499 I had ordered it to just under £2500 but reduced a few months later to £1999. Very unstable but hopefully it will be back.

For some reason, even though I had owned big Audi’s and Jaguars for past 20 years, I enjoy the Mazda more and still get that feeling of enjoyment 8 months after getting it.

#100671 Reply

ChrisK
    Participant

I wonder if this has anything to do with it with Mazda telling European dealers to expect a drop 13% in sales next year.

Although it only points a finger at the MX5 I think other cars will be included.

Europe’s Supply Of Mazda MX-5s To Get Cut By 20 Percent In 2020

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Reply To: MAZDA-CX5 not on scheme anymore

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: