Loyalty discount

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Lee Bengough.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #147294 Reply
    crispy

I am due to order my next car from 27th May. I made contact with my present dealership and asked if they offered a loyalty discount if I was to order from them. Was very surprised that they contacted me 2 days later and said they would be happy to offer £150 discount off my next vehicle if I used them this time. Don’t be afraid to ask you never know.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #147297 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Excellent advice.

#147321 Reply
    Menorca Mike
    Participant

That’s great news

BBC Breakfast expert, Toyota CHR driver.

#147348 Reply
    Dave W

My dealer I have used three times. I moved away during last contract (100 miles) but he rang me at changeover and offered a really good discount (£295) off a £2695AP if I stayed with him.

I thoroughly enjoyed the drive home!

#147351 Reply
    Glos Guy
    Participant

I am due to order my next car from 27th May. I made contact with my present dealership and asked if they offered a loyalty discount if I was to order from them. Was very surprised that they contacted me 2 days later and said they would be happy to offer £150 discount off my next vehicle if I used them this time. Don’t be afraid to ask you never know.

Well done. As you say, if you don’t ask you don’t get! What manufacturer was it? Some dealers will offer up to £500 off the AP and almost all will offer around 15% off optional extras on top of that. We managed to get discounts off both the AP and options on a new BMW recently (over £800 discounts in total) and that’s a brand that’s probably not known for its generosity! The discounts weren’t advertised and they claimed that they never give them,  but I enjoy a haggle! I reckon that 99% of Motability customers pay the full price without even questioning it, which leaves plenty of wriggle room for those of us with the cheek to ask!

#147354 Reply
    crispy

I currently dive a Jeep, but the discount is with any of the dealerships brand. It is Lipscomb, Jeep Fiat Alpha Romeo Abarth and Volvo

#147356 Reply
    Lee Bengough

Citroen used too give £150 loyalty bonus but been told now they stopped that in March.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
Reply To: Loyalty discount
Your information: