Love island fantastic

This topic contains 169 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Wigwam 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #80098 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

we are hooked on love island it’s fantastic Lucie and Molly May are gorgeous

I like Magnums....

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #83008 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Thanks for the suggestion, but I would rather shoot myself in the foot.

#83016 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Oh I see best to not watch then lol

I like Magnums....

#83081 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo I cannot understand a word Greg says he mumbles and Harvey is awful more swearing that moira who without make up looks shocking ! Everything Chris says is so strange is he on drugs ? Michael acting strange it’s getting annoying imho I welcome your thoughts

I like Magnums....

#83104 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Mike once it gets to this stage, and they see the end is near, they start to do strange, almost, desperate things. Michael is all over the place, desperate to stay till the end, although no chance of wining.

Amber is playing them off against each other which never ends well.

I have said this before but the guy’s need to grow a pair as they are coming across as a bit pathetic.

I agree about Maura ruff.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#83236 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

So glad to see Michael go Brydo and glad he took that awful franchoise with him but did you see clip at end for tonight’s show someone threw a glass of water in Mollys face ! Was it part of the game they were playing ?

I like Magnums....

#83239 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo it’s Belle who throws water over Molly tonight all on the internet

I like Magnums....

#83245 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Yes Mike great to see Michael go, he was doing himself no good by staying on.

I think it must be a game, with regard to the water, but molly didn’t look pleased. Will be interesting to see what happens …………..tonight…………..on love island lol.

#83273 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Belle end lol

I like Magnums....

#83343 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

It was a game the throwing water Brydo but what about Jordan liking India at the end in tonight’s show ! I’m on the edge of my seat

I like Magnums....

#83442 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

My goodness Anna gave Jordan a bashing last night didn’t she come back from the other villa all loved up with Ovie ? This makes the programme though good entertainment who do you think will be together outside the villa ? I’d say just Tommy and Molly

I like Magnums....

#83500 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Yes all thanks to big mouth Curtis, I don’t know how things work where you are mike but up here Curtis would have received a kick in the ba£%&*£@.

If you are Molly’s parents are you looking forward to your daughter hooking up with a boy man, someone who can’t cook or clean, its clear he has little education and comes across as thick, seems a nice guy though lol.

#83522 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Totally agree about Curtis Brydo ! Let’s face it Brydo Tommy will be world champion like his brother Tyson so will earn millions Mollys parents will get big house cars etc yes he is thick but most boxers are !

I like Magnums....

#83523 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Yes you could be right Mike.

#83524 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Tommy will also have gardeners cleaner nanny etc Molly knows this she knows his brother is world class and she will live in luxury

I like Magnums....

#83554 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Mike just read that love island will be on for two seasons next year, double trouble.

Glad to see Anna leaving, what a bitch, nasty woman.

#83559 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Yes a winter one Brydofrom South Africa starting January yes Anna went never liked her and I’m glad Chris and Harley went too strange couple ! Curtis and Maura poor match that won’t last are they next to go ?

I like Magnums....

#83709 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Very romantic dates last night Brydo I really think Tommy and Molly love each other but I don’t like Belle and she mentioned shaving his bottom last night but that’s his mums job who will be turning up in the villa tomorrow night ! Which couple will go tomorrow night ?. I say India and Ovie or Curtis and Maura Who says fanny flutters quite a lot ! I will miss it after the final Monday

I like Magnums....

#83743 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Mike i must admit i am just about ready for it to finish, i found the last couple of nights really boring so not sure i will miss it so much. Thought Molly was a bit out of order voting for Anton, but she is probably looking on them as the closest opposition. India and Ovie should really go as they have brought the least to the show but you never know there could be a surprise.

#83748 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Yes I agree Brydo last night was a bit boring I find India a bit fat but has lovely face

I like Magnums....

#83840 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo we watched the unseen bits last night Belle was shaving Antons bottom I’m looking forward to tonight’s show surely Mollys mum will be as gorgeous as her daughter ?

I like Magnums....

#83849 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo did you watch still game last Friday midge ure Clare grogan bluebells Amy McDonald were it best episode ever so funny Winston got married

I like Magnums....

#83895 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I didnt see it mike but we have it recorded.

If Mollys mum isnt lovely i will eat my Magnum lol.

#83933 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Magnum eaten lol

cant believe Anton and belle went out.

#83943 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo I thought magnum and bell end would go out as it won’t last same canbe said about Curtis and Maura ! Very disappointed in Mollys mum nothing like her and Tommy’s mum looked really rough gypsy ! Ambers black dad was sweating more than Wigwam over Brexit ! Yes final tonight let me know when you watched still game so funny

I like Magnums....

#83944 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

I meant Anton

I like Magnums....

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 169 total)
Reply To: Love island fantastic

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: