Love island fantastic

This topic contains 169 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Wigwam 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #80098 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

we are hooked on love island it’s fantastic Lucie and Molly May are gorgeous

I like Magnums....

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #82252 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Well said Brydo like us millions are watching and we look forward to it every day Oh matron !,

I like Magnums....

#82258 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Shhh. Brydo and Magnum Mike think there’s no-one else here.  It’s the only explanation…

#82267 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I’m getting too good at this mike, called all three and then the two who went. Tomorrow night it will be Lucy and the blonde guy lol don’t know his name.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#82270 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo Amy has walked out left the programme as you can see all on the news so I’m sure it will be her and Curtis tonight ? Last night was so romantic the date with Belle and Anton I’m pleased for him and she told him his was the first arse she had ever shaved over dinner I thought that was lovely ! The builder with Lucie is George has he ever spoke ? Lol

I like Magnums....

#82331 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Amy did the right thing last night she shouldn’t have gone in as couldn’t cope with it ! Brydo I had a dream I was in a love island for middle age people I was with carol kirkwood for 2 weeks but the scandal it caused when I went on to Louise minchin ! Lol

I like Magnums....

#82351 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Mike not a dry eye in the brydo household last night when Amy decided to go, very touching. It’s a pity she didn’t go earlier as we might have kept lucie.

The new girl is pretty and will probably cause one or two problems as she is likely to go for one of the established guys.

#82409 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

I think the new guy Chris is cool Brydo looks like a new romantic from the 80s recouping tonight can’t wait

I like Magnums....

#82415 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Who caught your eye in the dance off, Maura and belle for me. It’s a guy to go tonight I think ?

#82418 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

I totally agree Brydo be great tonight we are going to a brand new premier inn at the coast tomorrow till Monday luckily the hotel has new large tv on the wall in the rooms !

I like Magnums....

#82419 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

That’s great Mike, you could try out some of Anton’s moves for your Mrs, have a great time.

#82669 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

We home Brydo saw love island at the brand new premier inn at Skegness very surprised Anton and Bell have fell out !

I like Magnums....

#82670 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Good to see you back Mike, yes a bit of a surprise mike over nothing really but if it was me it would be finished, you can’t let someone speak to you like that, well I wouldn’t.

#82683 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Well Brydo Anton has took Belle back he can do better than her but she shaved his bare bottom which as wigwam told us brings a close bond in a relationship ! Will Michael get with Amber with 2 weeks to go ? Is Maura really got fanny flutters for Curtis ?

I like Magnums....

#82791 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Michael and Amber, that boat has sailed I think. Curtis and Maura the strangest hookup yet. I am disappointed in Anton, I would have kicked her to the kerb. Tommy is coming across as a bit of a grass, telling molly about Anton passing his telephone number to the shop assistant, caused bother where there was none.

#82833 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Totally agree Brydo with your comments still very addictive

I like Magnums....

#82834 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Only thirteen episodes left Mike ?

#82867 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Michael will get back with Amber I think Brydo I will miss the show when it ends the lovely ladies bottoms I look forward to 9pm

I like Magnums....

#82877 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Haha Mike you are predictable lol ?. Yes it’s looking that way and, although I’m not keen on her personality, I think she would be foolish to go there again. He obviously can’t make up his mind as to what he wants.

Poor Anton has been sick, wonder what’s up with him.

#82930 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Tommy and Molly Mae to win Brydo

I like Magnums....

#82945 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

They appear to be the only show in town Mike, although they are becoming a bit anonymous.

Good to see Anton back.

#82962 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Anton deserves better than Belle Brydo looks like Amber will re couple with Michael tonight ? Molly has the best bottom imho by the way where is wigwam?

I like Magnums....

#82965 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Looks like it mike, some people just can’t tell when they are getting used.

Wigwam is away getting “heap big” fillers and botox, I hear he is considering a kardashion bum lol

#82983 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

I heard someone was talking about me, but it was just the wind blowing from Scottish land.

#82997 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Good to see you are still dipping into the thread wigwam. Did you see last nights episode?

#83003 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Wigwam watch the show it’s great entertainment

I like Magnums....

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 169 total)
Reply To: Love island fantastic

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: