Love island fantastic

This topic contains 169 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Avatar Wigwam 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #80098 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

we are hooked on love island it’s fantastic Lucie and Molly May are gorgeous

I like Magnums....

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 169 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #80555 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

really!!!!!!!

im with wigwam

#80589 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Sentences you don’t hear often lol ?

Sorry wigwam couldn’t resist ?

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe

#80758 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

My goodness Brydo did you see Maura last night swearing and what about Tom   Saying let’s see if she is all mouth ! What a Rat ! Edge of your seat stuff I could easily runaway with Lucie or Arabella

I like Magnums....

#80764 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Magnum Lucie, Mollie May or Amber for me, looks wise, Maura twas on top form last night, to be sure, not convinced either wanted to go to the hideaway as he said that deliberately so she could hear and she seemed happy to take the bait.

#80772 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Yes Brydo I agree I’m starting to learn Irish I tink !, lol but who has Anton got ? Hope a nice girl comes in for him

I like Magnums....

#80774 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

He is sorted his mum Shave’s his bum wt?

#80776 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Yes I read that online lol Amy speaks out of hers

I like Magnums....

#80779 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Are they not the oldest young couple you’ve ever seen lol.

#80781 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

They are indeed Brydo I want to ask you the Scottish comedy still game we love it are the 2 main stars big in Scotland it’s so funny on bbc 1 Friday nights

I like Magnums....

#80782 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Yes mike they are, mostly for still game. My wife loves it and wants to stay on their floor in a flat next door lol ?

#80839 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Brydo I’m so pleased Lucie and Arabella are still in it after last nights recoupleing !, Danny picked the right girl by along away the other was terrible looked like a baboon in the zoo imho

I like Magnums....

#80840 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

I like Magnums....

#80903 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Amber showed her true colours last night Brydo awful woman shame as she looks nice and Tom is starting to have doubts about Maura ! It’s edge of the seat stuff so addictive

I like Magnums....

#80911 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Always had a feeling Amber was a bit of a “nippy sweety” as we say up here. Her and Anna should be given a kick up the backside metaphorically speaking of course.

#80982 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Omg Brydo when they saw the public’s opinions last night !, is. molly in it for the 50K ? I don’t think so imho but Curtis and Amy and Amber and Michael won’t last ! And what about Tom cat with Maura and she swore again I must learn irish lol ! By the way I’ve read online that when Arabella breaks wind it smells of rose petals.

I like Magnums....

#81002 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Haha magnum Arabella is not my cup of tea, I don’t know what’s up with Lucie she needs to get a plan or she will be out of there. Amber is trouble no doubt about it and Michael should run while he still can. Amy is like an old woman she would drive me crazy.

Have we missed anyone out lol.

#81051 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Very surprised Maura stayed in last night Brydo and she said the f word at least 10 times to Tom cat ! I’m glad Tom went he was a drip but sad to see gorgeous Arabella go that was a surprise ! New girls and boys coming in tonight in the other villa to shake it up ! I love the show and the adverts in between ! Just hope Lucie and Anton both find a nice partner and doesTommy deep down have feelings for Lucie ? Will Maura swear tonight I tink so

I like Magnums....

#81069 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

I really think the guys should grow some b@££? and get there act together. They are coming across as pathetic under the thumb wimps. The number of times they have apologised for absolutely nothing is getting on my nerves ?

I must admit I called both of them last night and I called the three couples who were safe even though Amber gets right on my nerves.

A whole new bunch going in soon when they split them up. Let’s see what they get up to then.

#81131 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Omg Brydo one of the new guys last night said to Molly that Tommy is an air head ! Hope she tell him ! And now Lucie fancies Tommy it edge of your seat stuff lol

I like Magnums....

#81154 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Sunday will be interesting mike.

#81371 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Are you still watching it Brydo the builder George Lucie likes what a lucky guy !  Michael fancies Joanna can’t wait to see Ambers face lol

I like Magnums....

#81423 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Well Brydo I’m glad Anton has found belle but what about Amy and Amber pulling faces lol

I like Magnums....

#81431 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Amber will be off the show soon as Michael has seen the light. Amy and Curtis will put a face on and stay together hoping, but failing, to win the money. Don’t think Anton and Belle will last but will be fun to watch while it lasts.

#81434 Reply
    Magnum Mike
    Participant

Totally agree Brydo it’s great fun to watch

I like Magnums....

#81439 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

It is mike me and the wife enjoy it and it does show people having, mostly, fun and that can’t be a bad thing.

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 169 total)
Reply To: Love island fantastic

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: