Lottery revisited

• Creator
    Topic
  • #44106 Reply
    Brydo

Winston, Trev £54,000,000 this Tuesday, and you know what thats my lucky number lol. What you thinking is it a goer?

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #44115 Reply
    Trev

Sure, why not. How do you want to do the numbers, same numbers as before or choose new ones?

#44122 Reply
    Brydo

I don’t like using the same numbers all the time so if you guys don’t mind we could have a change, are any of you guys married or have a partner? If you do why not ask them, I’m sure Winston has said its only him and his dog, so unless his dog is really smart , it would be down to you Trev.

I know Winston has ocd so he could put two lines on, the last lot and the new ones, I think I will do that also, how do you catch ocd I think I have it ……………………..Winston lol.

#44134 Reply
    Trev

I have a problem in asking the missus, 1) she’ll expect a 50% share of the winnings, and more importantly 2) she doesn’t know i’m doing this…… makes for an easier escape if when we win! LOL

Wasn’t there a dog that correctly predicted the scores on world cup games? hang on i’ll look…….

Back!, nope it was Paul the Octopus! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_the_Octopus

Anyone here own an octopus??

#44158 Reply
    Brydo

Trev if she’s anything like my wife she’ll smell the money as soon as we win, let’s see what Winston has to say, where is he anyway?

#44190 Reply
    Trev

#44196 Reply
    Brydo

Maybe he has already won and is sunning himself on the deck of some Cruise ship lol.

#44199 Reply
    Trev

I wish he has, and this is why i wanted private messaging, for instances like this so i could give him my address for him to send my ticket! lol

#44357 Reply
    Brydo

Trev, Winston got these off the wife 5 17 19 22 27  06 07 ive put them on

#48886 Reply
    Brydo

£120,000,000 this Friday guys

#48930 Reply
    Trev

can’t afford it this week Brydo, i’ll do it next week when it’s rolled over 😉

#48934 Reply
    Anonymous

Hi Guys

I joined the postcode lottery a while back, pay £10.00 a month and have won £60.00 so far this past six months. Just waiting for the big one.

Still won’t do lotto, noticed the other week that the company runningit are making more profit than they are giving to charity, and because as we all know there is brown envelopes being given to certain people in high places, the government will not do anything about it, which is one reason why Richard Branson never got to run it as a non profit organisation, because he would not give backhanders to people in high office.

lightbodyae55

Viewing 11 replies - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
Reply To: Lottery revisited
Your information: