Kona Summer Mileage Capacity

• Creator
    Topic
  • #188909 Reply
    Vaun

Hi

charged my car for a trip to 100% with my home charger. Got a range of 340 miles highest yet.
    Mileage

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #188943 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

World record is 1026km, appx 637 miles. Apparently 400 is achievable in urban driving, in warmer months.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by fwippers. Reason: Spelling error
    #188944 Reply
    fwippers
    Participant

World record is 1026km, appx 637 miles. Apparently 400 is achievable in urban driving, in warmer months.

#188964 Reply
    Xz130
    Participant

Great range! How are people getting such big ranges? When I charge I get 254 miles and no more. I have to use public chargers so is the high mileage accomplished with a slow charger?

Current car
    2019 Hyundai Ioniq Premium in black
    New car 2022 Hyundai Kona premium in Jungle green.

#188988 Reply
    Vaun

Hi that is interesting isn’t it. Are you charging up to 100%. I know it’s a daft question, with a home charger at 7.4kw I tend to charge to the full 100% most weeks at some point.

#189024 Reply
    Xz130
    Participant

Hi @Vaun, I’ve charged it twice to 100% one was a 7kw charger and the other was a 48kw rapid charger. I’m stuck slightly as I don’t have off street parking unless I pay to have my garden fence cut down and paying for a dropped kerb. I know ranges vary from what the manufacturer says they’ll do but I’m not even getting to charge to the range in the brochure. I wonder if its software related. 🤔🤔

Current car
    2019 Hyundai Ioniq Premium in black
    New car 2022 Hyundai Kona premium in Jungle green.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Kona Summer Mileage Capacity
Your information: