Kia Sportage Waiting times.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #182484 Reply
    ysokary1
    Participant

Hi all.

Just trying to see what most people have been told what there waiting times are at the moment. Mine was ordered on the 1st of April (I had been waiting for the Sportage as it had been rumoured to be in this quarter) I was told September for the gtline s hybrid FWD by the dealer but I’m not sure to believe that!

What have others been told?

Viewing 13 replies - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #192882 Reply
    DJP
    Participant

Kia SPRTG1.6TGD48VISGGT-LnS5dATAWD
    4 months still no news

#193093 Reply
    Jon

I ordered a Kia Sportage PHEV ‘4’ phantom black with a dealer at the end of March. I was originally told that the delivery will be early August, then mid August. Three weeks ago, I was told mid November. Not hopeful really.

#193139 Reply
    MAX66
    Participant

Hi there, I ordered my Kia Sportage GT Line in Blue Flame mid April. I left the dealer to it and eventually called them around the 29th July for an update. I got told still no build date or times. I really got upset and told him that I was unhappy with lack of communication and told him I hoped mine was not sold to a full paying customer and told him to call back with a solution.

He called back five minutes later and offered a Level 3 within two day and I refused and told him to not call back unless the solution was better. He called back ten minutes later and offered me a Sportage GT Line in Penta which I accepted and took delivery at the end of July. I really do believe if you push them that they will fond something.

Hope this helps.

#193134 Reply
    Paul

Orderd mid april, HEV 4. car at dealers handover 12th august TBC.I think mine must of been a cancellation to of got within 4 months

#193148 Reply
    Asc

Ordered Kia Sportage GT-S full hybrid on 19th April, since then I received only one E mail from the dealer in June and saying “We have no news yet”..😀

Still waiting patiently..

#193166 Reply
    Graeme

My dad just got this from the dealer after ordering his on 4th April.

He ordered a SPORTAGE1.6TGDiHEVGT-LineS5dAT in Red and Black Roof

Good morning,

unfortunately on the portal where we are checking for updates regularly, we cannot see any updates, therefore no ETA, however the manufacturer is anticipating September deliveries.

As soon as we hear from them , I will let you know.

#193169 Reply
    POPS

Congratulations on a brilliant game today Graeme. You really stretched Liverpool.

My team lost, but I’ve still had a good day, lol.

Be patient with your Kia Sportage, it’s an SUV worth waiting for and looks ace in red and black.

#193208 Reply
    Joe

My HEV Blue Flame GS Line still has no update, ordered at 10am on 1st April

#193254 Reply
    Graeme

Thanks, we were definitely deserving of the point and glad to see Mitrovic quickly quieting the doubters.

As for the car he is really looking forward to it.

I was actually in the dealership today looking for a Sorento on retail and the guy said they couldn’t even get one in the showroom and that all model lines 1-4 were being replaced with a single “edition” model line based on the 4 spec with only 3 colour choices instead of the 6 previous.

Said it was all to do with helping production times…Wonder if that’s a sign of things to come across the board?

#193903 Reply
    DJP
    Participant

Still No news from the dealer, tho Motability have only extended the insurance till 1st October hopefully that is a clue, our current one ran out today

#193911 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

Still No news from the dealer, tho Motability have only extended the insurance till 1st October hopefully that is a clue, our current one ran out today

I used to keep that hope until I learned they extended the cover note 6 months at a time, I’m on my second one at the moment with three months to go until the next one.

#193931 Reply
    lab
    Participant

I used to keep that hope until I learned they extended the cover note 6 months at a time, I’m on my second one at the moment with three months to go until the next one.

MB only extend my cover a month at a time, this is the second month, currently extended to 27th August.

#194064 Reply
    AzzaL14
    Participant

16 weeks today since ordering and no updates form the dealer. I dont usually like to chase them but i think i might have to! Was told to expect to have the car in Aug-Sept when i placed the order, which is why i havent chased them to date. Would be nice to get some sort of update though.

Viewing 13 replies - 176 through 188 (of 188 total)
Reply To: Kia Sportage Waiting times.
Your information: