Kia Sportage GTS HEV 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Update from dealership ,he said my25 sportage going into production a month early ,his words ,and said he should get some dates through soon. Just passing on to those with sportage on order.

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 321 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Yes good thing present sportage is quiet . So I’m told.

Markymate
        Participant

Now I’m told my25 kia sportage gts does not have accustic glass, yet other brands do , I understand 30th addition korea had it, anyone know why it’s not included ,is it that hev is quiet anyway ?.

Two weeks in my Sportage HEV, Micky, And I have to say it’s as quiet as a nunnery at midnight!!  While I agree with @kezo regarding the attributes of acoustic glass, the Sportage is still a quiet and comfortable drive. We will just have to wait another 3 years to compare!!

kezo
          Participant

Now I’m told my25 kia sportage gts does not have accustic glass, yet other brands do , I understand 30th addition korea had it, anyone know why it’s not included ,is it that hev is quiet anyway ?.

Two weeks in my Sportage HEV, Micky, And I have to say it’s as quiet as a nunnery at midnight!! While I agree with @kezo regarding the attributes of acoustic glass, the Sportage is still a quiet and comfortable drive. We will just have to wait another 3 years to compare!!

Drive sensibly it’s no different to any mainstream car, it’s only when the engine is called for at higher rev’s they becomes quite vocal. Hyundai also improved the sound insulation around the wheels arches and firewall, which I believe Kia has also done (read somewhere) on the 25 Sportage. Acoustic glass has just added an extra layer of hush, however unlike EV’s its only the windscreen a front passengers side windows that are acoustic.

What is good on these cars is, you won’t be wanting for additional factory options seen with other brands, as everthing is included, including @rse cooler’s, which if you have never had them are a god send in warm weather.

Participant

Thankyou markymate & kezo

Markymate
              Participant

Two weeks in my Sportage HEV, Micky, And I have to say it’s as quiet as a nunnery at midnight!! While I agree with @kezo regarding the attributes of acoustic glass, the Sportage is still a quiet and comfortable drive. We will just have to wait another 3 years to compare!!

Drive sensibly it’s no different to any mainstream car, it’s only when the engine is called for at higher rev’s they becomes quite vocal. Hyundai also improved the sound insulation around the wheels arches and firewall, which I believe Kia has also done (read somewhere) on the 25 Sportage. Acoustic glass has just added an extra layer of hush, however unlike EV’s its only the windscreen a front passengers side windows that are acoustic. What is good on these cars is, you won’t be wanting for additional factory options seen with other brands, as everthing is included, including @rse cooler’s, which if you have never had them are a god send in warm weather.

Oh my lord, the @rse cooler’s, where have they been all my life!!!  I love the KIA just for that…

Participant

Thankyou ,hopefully I will take delivery soon.

bigmac7288
                  Participant

Does your dealership know when your car will arrive??

Participant

I had  emails from myorder kia update ,

Car built

On boat

Arrived uk kia & forum member.

Dealership waiting for car .

I Await dealership to contact me .

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                      bigmac7288
                      Participant

How do you know its in the UK if ur dealership hasn’t contacted, Im only asking cause mine was shipped 3 weeks ago and my dealership has no update on when it will arrive at forecourt.

Participant

Dealership gave update last Thursday, it had not been sent updates that I recieved via kia myorder updates, so i passed on. I wait expect hear soon .

Participant

My kia order update ,sent me 3 emails ,your car is built ,,  it’s on boat with loads off other sportages ,it said ,, it’s landed in uk it said, plus forum member had been following it he said on car ferry’s, some how.

Participant

My dealership said he won’t get my kia order emails that I do .

Participant

Whatever it is I’ve had these my kia order emails but i wait get pickup info from dealership.

bigmac7288
                                Participant

Yes I received the same mykia emails as well.

ahh so there a member on here that can track our kia shortages wonder if he can tell me what boat my car was on?

ohh wait he probably cant

Participant

Yes he posted on hear, how he knew not sure ,he must be used to tracking ships cuxhaven to immingham.. .
                                    Anyway ,it will come I just wait for update  from Kieran my kia dealership.

bigmac7288
                                    Participant

Sounds like he knows more than all the dealerships put together within the UK.

heres hoping we get our cars soon been 3 weeks since I got the shipping email and dealer knows fff all.

kezo
                                      Participant

You can track the names vehicle carriers Kia use, that are in port or are scheduled to arrive on x date to immigram with realtive ease. However, knowing what and who’s cars are actually on the ship is anyone’s guess and something only Kia can tell you.

Participant

Well put kezo ,thankyou.

Participant

Participant

My 4th kia myorder email was on 9/6/24 ,said your kia is on board ship with 1000s other kias bound for uk.

Markymate
                                              Participant

Any time now, Micky, and you’ll be getting the call to arrange pick up. Nearly 3 weeks in and the silly grin is still there.  Especially as I’ve now ceramic coated the car, what a huge difference, it just doesn’t stop gleaming. Mind you, it nearly killed me doing it, but so worthwhile.

Hope you get the call soon.

Participant

Yes thankyou markymate ,my dealer talked me into haveing kia protective coat ,£300 , but I said well it’s not really my car but is for 3 years ,so I agreed to £100 paint protect job , not sure what it does ,dirt supposed to slide off ??. Yes I hope I hear from my dealership soon. Lovely looking car the green ,and blue looks great ,but I like red car, so my is inferer red.

Participant

tvs
                                                    Participant

My dealer used Diamond Brite nano ceramic finish to our car before collection, twisted his arm to do it before placing order. Would recommend it.

2024 - KIA EV6 GT Line AWD
                                                      2019 - 2024 BMW X1 2.0d X Drive Sport Auto
                                                      2017 -2019 Audi Q3 2.0d Quattro Sport Line Plus
                                                      2005 - 2017 Honda CRV Exec 2.0d

Participant

Welldone tvs.

Markymate your car does look great.

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 321 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.