Kia Sportage GTS HEV 2024

• Creator
    Topic
    Participant

Update from dealership ,he said my25 sportage going into production a month early ,his words ,and said he should get some dates through soon. Just passing on to those with sportage on order.

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 321 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

Markymate
        Participant

Hi those of you that have got your sportages ,especially gts fhev ,can I ask did it have Bluetooth android connection ,& has it ambient lighting on air vent in front of front passenger ?? ,wondered if my25 model had it.

Yes on the Bluetooth android, mine connect straight away with no problem.  On the ambient lighting, you can choose every colour of the rainbow, but not sure if the vents light up as I haven’t been out in the dark yet!!!

One thing I have just down, is the remote parking gadget. It’s a bit scary standing out your car while you remote control backwards and forwards. Bloody good fun though!!!

kezo
          Participant

Hi those of you that have got your sportages ,especially gts fhev ,can I ask did it have Bluetooth android connection ,& has it ambient lighting on air vent in front of front passenger ?? ,wondered if my25 model had it.

Yes on the Bluetooth android, mine connect straight away with no problem. On the ambient lighting, you can choose every colour of the rainbow, but not sure if the vents light up as I haven’t been out in the dark yet!!! One thing I have just down, is the remote parking gadget. It’s a bit scary standing out your car while you remote control backwards and forwards. Bloody good fun though!!!

Mercedes Sportage would be nice lol

Quadz
            Participant

Yes it does connect to android, Bluetooth etc etc, very simple just find the phone and assign the number.

Not sure about lights as I’ve not driven at night

Quadz
              Participant

Questions..

1. Can I lock the car from the passenger side whilst I’m sitting there waiting for the driver to come back (surely I don’t have to lean over to the drivers side door)

2. I have a dog, how do I turn the internal alarm off so it doesn’t go off whilst the dog is in the vehicle?  Forums I’ve read say you can’t, you have to leave the car unlocked ?? The car automatically locks itself after you leave it and the key isn’t present, does Kia want us to leave the key, the dog and the car whilst I go off shopping?? Lol.

Any help will be appreciated

Participant

Yes I don’t really understand this, on SOME videos 2023/4 sportage gts fhev I’ve seen line of ambient light on  of passengers half of dash front by air vents ???  In front of front passenger . Well I will be able to see in couple weeks ,keep well all. It seems kia myorder worked for me ..

Participant

Participant

Bit like the above pic of course this pic just demonstrate what I mean

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                      Quadz
                      Participant

Just been out to check it does have the light and I’ve worked out the alarm setting but still need the locking the car question answering

Participant

thankyou.

Participant

Participant

L.O.L

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Avatar photomickyarmy.
                              Participant

72 dudes
                                Participant

@mickyarmy

You know, I’m sure lots of us will be as pleased as you when you finally get your Sportage (GT S FHEV MY25) then you’ll stop posting these inane photos and GIFs.

No offence. 😆

2024 - BMW i4 Grand Coupe eDrive 35 Sport
                                  2020 - Volvo XC40 T4 Inscription
                                  2017 - Audi Q3 TFSi Sport S-Tronic

Markymate
                                  Participant

It’s landed, @mickyarmy.  Only a week or so to go now mate and you’ll be a proud new owner of the Sportage. And believe my, after one week of owning one, you’re going to absolutely love it!!!

Participant

72dudes what wonderfull sense humour you have, no offence.  lol

Participant

Thankyou markymate yes sure we will . enjoy yours good choice .

Thankyou. How kind.

72 dudes
                                        Participant

72dudes what wonderfull sense humour you have, no offence. lol

None taken, glad you took it in good part.

2024 - BMW i4 Grand Coupe eDrive 35 Sport
                                          2020 - Volvo XC40 T4 Inscription
                                          2017 - Audi Q3 TFSi Sport S-Tronic

kezo
                                          Participant

@mickyarmy You know, I’m sure lots of us will be as pleased as you when you finally get your Sportage (GT S FHEV MY25) then you’ll stop posting these inane photos and GIFs. No offence. 😆

I have ordered the 2025 Tucson phev but, not sure you have noticed with all the incoming traffic on the forum 🤣🤣

kezo
                                            Participant

Given Hyundai is the parent company of Kia, that parking space is mine 🤣

Participant

Yes.  We’ll put kezo

Participant

Kezo, thanks for ambient light vid ,I speak bit German so  understood alot of spiel

Participant

Now I’m told my25 kia sportage gts does not have accustic glass, yet other brands do , I understand 30th addition korea had it, anyone know why it’s not included ,is it that hev is quiet anyway ?.

Participant

kezo
                                                      Participant

It will probably be the refresh Sportage that gets acoustic glass, like the Tucson has. However I don’t know if it only applies to the PHEV or other powertrains, as didn’t think to look at the time.

It makes hell of a difference though, compared to pre facelift Tucson ICE I had 🙂

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 321 total)
                                                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.