Kia Sportage GT Line S advice on which engine?

• Creator
    Topic
    coruro
    Participant

I ordered a golf back in October and circumstances have now changed as my son is being home schooled meaning I need to carry more kit in the car, where as before it was a simple home to school drop off everyday.

I spoke to the garage I ordered the Golf with as its due in the next few weeks and they have said that I need to think long term and its not a problem, they are a VW SKODA dealer and have said to go in to consider other VW models, or even a Skoda. However I really like the Kia Sportage and Renault Austral, I viewed both yesterday, and the Kia Sportage really stood out to me, Size and practicality of the vehicle no lip in the boot, nice leg room in the rear seats the cockpit on both Renault and Kia felt premium ( definitely more than the golf)

Im booked in to test drive a Sportage tomorrow.

Any advice on which Engine/Hybrid is best to go for?

1. 1.6T GDi 157 48V ISG GT-Line S 5dr DCT
      2. 1.6T GDi 212 HEV GT-Line S 5dr Auto
      3. 1.6T GDi 212 HEV GT-Line S 5dr Auto AWD

And i’ve seen some comments on here about orders being MY25? what’s the difference?

My local Kia Dealer said end of April or latest end of June Factory Order.

TIA 🙂

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      mickyarmy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I read kia sportage slovakia europen model produce 200,000 cars year , alot if that correct.</p>

mickyarmy
        Participant

I’ve read kia slovakia european sportage model produce 200,000 cars ,sportage a year ??.

mickyarmy
          Participant

What is PPF problems ??. I read gt line s hev petrol has head up display ?? Anyone know .

mickyarmy
            Participant

Ahh is it paint protection finish ??

Greyhoundlady
              Participant

I hope so for you, but I’d be sad as we ordered 03/08/23 and not even in production yet 😢

coruro
                Participant

@mickyarmy – Petrol Particulate Filter

@greyhoundlady
                  – That seems crazy! Spec, colour, engine did you order?

coruro
                  Participant

@greyhoundlady – looking at wibblers spreadsheet on the Kia forum for the Sportage, people who ordered in August (after you also) got theirs delivered between November and January.

I’d probably be paying the dealership a visit to see for myself, or even in an email ask for a screen shot of your order status.

mickyarmy
                    Participant

I had update from kia sportage to be 2025 model on track should get update my order ,mid to end May. Good to do online chat with kia. Hope you all get your orders teal soon.

mickyarmy
                      Participant

Thankyou caruro

Viewing 9 replies - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.