KIA Soul paintwork!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #146135 Reply
    Mike Charles

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi, I’ve got a 2020 Kia Soul electric I’ve had it since around November and the paint work is absolutely awful it gets scratches from grass brushing against it in lanes! Also even rubbing my finger along paint work will cause scratches. I’ve had a look on the soul group on Facebook and have found similar posts where people have rejected there cars through lease company because of the poor thin paint work and it seems to be the blue that it effects. My question is how do I go about making a complaint out it? Kia or just go straight to motability? As I don’t want to be responsible for the paint work damage upon return through no fault of my own 😔</p>

Also I know that a few people got souls on here and wonder what theirs is like?

Thank you 😊

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #146141 Reply
    joss

In the first instance, you should contact Motability with your concerns about the poor quality of the cars paint work. See what they say.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#146173 Reply
    Daf

Hi Mike, I’ve got a Soul but haven’t noticed any problem with the paint. I think Joss has given some very good advice and in the first instance contact Motability. As you rightly said you don’t want any problems at changeover through no fault of your own.

Given KIA’s generous warranty I don’t think you will have any problems. Best of luck and let us know how you get on

#146187 Reply
    Mike Charles

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi daf, if I remember have you got a black soul? I’ve done some looking on groups and it seems to be the blue that has the problem 🤔</p>

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: KIA Soul paintwork!
Your information: