Kia proceed Gt shootingbrake 2019

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  mike 5 days, 19 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #68606 Reply

Mike

Hi, just wanted to ask if anyone know if the new kia proceed will be joining scheme ? With the 1.6 petrol engine it looks 👌👌 just thinking if i should wait . Thank you

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #68675 Reply

Trev

Hi Mike, the 1.6 petrol i believe has 201 bhp, the cap on motability is 200 bhp – so can’t see that one coming on the scheme sadly.

The 1.4 petrol and 1.6 diesel however fall within the caps for both price and bhp, so if Kia want it on the scheme they can make it happen – just a waiting game i’m afraid.

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#68688 Reply

jamesg

Hi Mike the 201 Bhp  one was on scheme  but as  Trev says the cap came in and the Pro-ceed  disapeared along with other nice cars  just hope they up the Bhp so it allows some cars that have the power to make you smile when you drive them

#68725 Reply

mike

hopefully it will be added when i see it on youtube wauuu  the sound is nice and looks great..  shame the mobility don’t add more powerfull car’s, my friend who have mobility car last year he take the skoda octavia vrs petrol with 230bhp in automatic, lovely car but it not on scheme anymore 🙁

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Kia proceed Gt shootingbrake 2019

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: