KIA EV6 and Iconiq 5

• Creator
    Topic
    Rico
    Participant

So pricing for both is out, I dont think we will see the EV6 with base model being 43,895 come to the scheme but their might be chance with the Iconiq 5 with the current lowest spec being 36,995.00 before grants.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      YorkMan
      Participant

I am not sure that there will be enough models allocated to the UK, especially considering the demand, so I would be very surprised if they appear on Motability (sigh).  They are both great cars.

Hopefully what will be on Motability though will be the new Kona, Niro and Sportage 🙂

Rico
        Participant

I hope so, but also a rumour has leaked out of VW that Tiguan size EV is coming iin 1st quarter of that will be cheaper than the ID4 and in line with id3 prices :O

YorkMan
          Participant

There is also the option of the Skoda Enyaq EV which will probably find its way onto Motability as the base model is below £35,000 – at least Skoda know how to do flat boots and flat folded rear seats which is something VW seem incapable of doing on the ID 4.

Richard

I think you only have to look how they handled the Kona (I still giggle everytime I type that) not on the scheme at first, over subscribed long waits once they got a handle on that they brought it on. I suspect 12 months after release it’ll appear, unless of course they allocated a lot of factory space & learnt lessons but imho it’ll come in but not right away.

Tim

Then again, Richard… the facelift Kona came on right away and has the best AP to feature set we’ve seen so far, so who knows.

Richard

Yes the reason it came on was by that time they’d ironed out the kinks in factory production & ramped up production. That’s why I think the face-lift went straight on, might even be similar happens with the Ioniq. Hopefully it won’t be but I’d assume so as less likely to be disappointed.

Seeing as the Kia still isn’t available at all.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.