Just like to say thanks to wmcforum, Pops and Joss

• Creator
    Topic
  • #187941 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Just wanted to say thanks guys for all the hard work you do to keep this fantastic forum up and running. I know it can be a bit of a thankless task sometimes but im sure i speak for all on the forum in saying thanks very much we all appreciate it.

• This topic was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by wmcforum. Reason: Moved to off topic

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #187943 Reply
    POPS

Your kind words are much appreciated Brydo.  🍻 Cheers.

#187947 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Nice one. A man needs a hobby. I should probably have chosen one that was a little less stressful.

#187950 Reply
    joss

Ta very much @Brydo, We also appreciate your efforts and posts too.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#187959 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Although looking at ALL the replies i might be the only one lol.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

#187963 Reply
    joss

1 is better than 0

Joss

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#187964 Reply
    mitch
    Participant

yes thanks fellas i certainly wouldnt have the patience to do it.

#187975 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

I don’t think people fully realize the effort put in by these guys to enable forums like tis to run smoothly. The Mod’s who police the site daily, with the likes of keeping trolls at bay  calming any heated discussions politely without bias and so much more. All at the same time being a likeable open  minded member of the the forum.

Then you have the Administrator/s who are often seen as the grumpy or ignorant ones but are light hearted souls really. Who ensures the cogs keep turning, fixes any bugs or glitches, adds new features to the site and works tirelessly behind the scenes. Sometimes things can go wrong, which I know from experience can quickly become areal pain in the backside.

Without guys like these who volunteer their time often for free, there would be no forums on the internet which I know are a great asset too many around the world.

Thanks guys:-)

#187976 Reply
    POPS

Cheers kezo. Our job is made easier and becomes satisfying when we have a good bunch of regular posters who set a friendly and respectful tone that other less regular posters and browsers then follow as the norm. (hopefully 😀)

#187984 Reply
    Jojoe
    Participant

Yes it’s a great site, full of good advice and chat.

#187988 Reply
    ajn

Yes excellent work, realistically this site should crash from people posting with gratitude…

Very busy at the moment draining and  constant refills of my pond..

Urrrrmmm I mean sitting there watching the dirty water pumps doing there thing as I keep an eye on clean water hoses blasting in the clean stuff…

Anyway back to it and yeah well done on the hard work here..👍👍

#188025 Reply
    struth
    Participant

indeed it only takes a post to be deleted for some folk to lose it… a mods life eh?   keep up the good work fellas.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by struth.

Current Car: Hyundai Kona Premium EV...2 way 40kg hoist
    Last Car: Toyota C-HR Excel Hybrid...4 way 80kg hoist

#188091 Reply
    Marc
    Participant

Yes thanks to wmcforum and the mods for their time and effort, I think the posters on here are generally helpful and friendly, it’s a great source of information. The number of vehicles on the scheme thread must take some effort in updating, even updated on Christmas day if I remember correctly.

Daughters motability car SEAT Arona 1.6 diesel manual Excellence Lux.
    My car SEAT Ibiza SE Tec 1.2 petrol TSI 2017.
    Motability car on order Vauxhall Grandland 1.5 diesel automatic Ultimate.

#188098 Reply
    POPS

Once again, thanks to all of you for your kind support.

#188119 Reply
    Mike 700
    Participant

Just wanted to say thanks guys for all the hard work you do to keep this fantastic forum up and running. I know it can be a bit of a thankless task sometimes but im sure i speak for all on the forum in saying thanks very much we all appreciate it.

seconded

the Three Musketeers !!!

#188165 Reply
    Tharg
    Participant

Fully and enthusiastically agree. You do a great, and sometimes thankless, task, chaps. Thanks ever so much for all your efforts. You do a great job – this is the only forum I’ve stayed with for years and years. You keep me here by encouraging us to express our opinions while you keep the trolls at bay. Digital Three-Billygoats-Gruff? 🐐🐐🐐

ps. Should have posted thanks sooner. Good weather kept me in garden. Sorree.

#188167 Reply
    Brad

Joss helped me a lot a few years ago trying to get a stain removed off a car seat telling me what I need to buy. Top man

#188170 Reply
    joss

Joss helped me a lot a few years ago trying to get a stain removed off a car seat telling me what I need to buy. Top man

Glad to be of use @Brad We are not just mods, but members too 👍

Joss

#188172 Reply
    POPS

I think of you guys and gals as personal friends, which is why I get upset when “outsiders” occasionally come on here and troll or abuse. I love the way we support each other on this forum …. Long may it continue.

Viewing 18 replies - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Just like to say thanks to wmcforum, Pops and Joss
Your information: