Just about to take a lateral flow test!

• Creator
    Topic
  • #170576 Reply
    Brydo
    Participant

Felt a bit chesty when I woke this morning, its turned into a cough with a bit of a sore head and throat. More than likely to be a bit of a cold but better safe than sorry.

My daughter is heading down with a test kit so should know by 1 o’clock if I’m covid free.

The only person who got all his work done by Friday was Robinson Crusoe.
    Anything i post over three lines long please assume it is an article lol.

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #171142 Reply
    ajn

👍

#171145 Reply
    POPS

Nice one ajn, I had my fingers crossed for you.

#171165 Reply
    ajn

Really pops how nice, might as well undo them though 😳, wmc & Brydo watched the video, couldn’t stop laughing a Glaswegian with his head up his arse, 🤣🤣🤣 what a 🛎end, worked the doors for years in Glasgow, he’s two a penny with that humour..

well done lads keep the humour,

#171167 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

@brydo

How are your symptoms? I’ve developed a dreadful cough and bit of a heavy chest. I keep dreaming of sunshine and warm days.

#171170 Reply
    ajn

Quick quick 🤣🤣

#171172 Reply
    ajn

Enjoy life lads, it’s easier being nice, also it don’t feel bad or attract it in the future ..👍

#171173 Reply
    Wigwam
    Participant

Isn’t it amazing that despite all the COVID precautions a simple cold gets through the barriers?

#171177 Reply
    wmcforum
    Which Mobility Car

Isn’t it amazing that despite all the COVID precautions a simple cold gets through the barriers?

Simple cold!! How very dare you!
    I believe it’s Latin name is Homines influenza.

#171178 Reply
    joss

Get well soon @wmcforum and anyone else for that matter. As someone who suffers from COPD I am always worried that if I develop any cough then call the Doctors. If left un checked I end up in hospital.

Joss
    ***🌻🌻🌻 ***
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#171183 Reply
    brydo

@wmcforum still congested, blocked nose, cough and generally under the weather but the wife says I don’t know what it is to be unwell so I must be fine lol.

Viewing 10 replies - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
Reply To: Just about to take a lateral flow test!
Your information: