JLR and Motability scheme

• Creator
    Topic
  • #49955 Reply
    AlanA

As I gave Dr Seth’s email, I contacted JLR about them rejoining the Motability scheme.

the answer is disappointing, but seems to lay the problem on Motability.

the response from JLR was this:

“Thank you for your letter addressed to Dr Speth dated 1st May 2018, in reference to request for Jaguar Land Rover to revisit joining the Mobility scheme.

Given my responsibilities within the Executive Office, Dr Speth has asked me to respond on his behalf.

Jaguar Land Rover were informed by the charity Mobility, that contracts to Motability Operations, who manage the scheme, that the eligibility parameters around the cars on the scheme would be changed. The new guidelines on vehicles now exclude Jaguar Land Rover products, unfortunately we have not received any further information to this.

Please allow me to confirm that Jaguar Land Rover can only apologise for the disappointment caused by the decision taken by Mobility. As you can appreciate such decisions are outside of the control of Jaguar Land Rover and it is with regret we are unable to influence any further changes.”

Viewing 2 replies - 101 through 102 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #109245 Reply
    Elliot
    Participant

JLR will be begging Motability soon as they are struggling to sell their vehicles.

A relative of mine has lost his job with them recently due to this.

#109428 Reply
    Olpk

JLR build unreliable cars , their reputation is terrible, so no loss for the scheme really as I like to spend as little time in a courtesy car as possible..

Viewing 2 replies - 101 through 102 (of 102 total)
Reply To: JLR and Motability scheme
Your information: