Jake Paul vs “Iron Mike” Tyson

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by kezo.
  • Creator
    Topic
    kezo
    Participant

July 20th 27-year-old Paul will fight then 58-year-old Tyson in a boxing match on Netflix. Anyone with a Netflix account can watch the shocking fight for no additional cost.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
    • Author
      Replies
      Participant

July 20th 27-year-old Paul will fight then 58-year-old Tyson in a boxing match on Netflix. Anyone with a Netflix account can watch the shocking fight for no additional cost.

I was quite surprised when I read that it was going to be free to view for anyone with a Netflix account but the only problem I can see is that if you want to watch it live it is likely to be at about 3am in the UK.

Jojoe
        Participant

My money is on Tyson. I have Netflix and I am a bit of a boxing fan but I’ll struggle to muster any enthusiasm for that fight.

kezo
          Participant

Its an amateur/exhibition match as of now and is up to Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation to decide if the fight can be upgraded. Rumoured both sides want it upgrading to professional bout but, more so from the Paul side, as he’s wanting it to be pro so it can count towards is career!

I think it’s sad that Paul is wanting fights with retired or semi retired heavyweights just so he can build on his pro career. Its even more sad wanting someone more than twice his age to fight.

That said, I hope Tyson knocks the living daylight out of Youtuber boxer Paul but, saddly Tyson is possibly past his prime in agility and speed. Maybe he should bite his ear ear off lol.

So yes my money is on Tyson to.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.