Jaguar e pace

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Olpk 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Creator
    Topic
  • #70314 Reply

Tonybt37

Will the Jaguar e Pace be on the scheme in Q2, also what happened about the Range Rover.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #70317 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Everybody loves a comedian!

maybe you can direct your enquiry to. http://Www.dailymail.co.uk once you’ve finished reading it.

happy sunday

#70318 Reply

Confusicated
    Participant

I think both are above the price cap that is allowed these days.

Really annoying, as we need a medium+ SUV for wheelchair and hoist as both disabled.

#70320 Reply

Tonybt37

But the Jag is £27k, well under the limit

#70321 Reply

JS (justsaying)

Makes for a good read here,

https://forum.whichmobilitycar.co.uk/forums/topic/jlr-and-motability-scheme/

And going on the latest jaguar advert (a breed apart) don’t expect it anytime soon.

#70352 Reply

Tonybt37

Ok, will try once more complaining direct to Motability,  let’s see if that works.

#70356 Reply

Tonybt37

I would like to ask other members to do the same and get JLR onto the scheme.

#70428 Reply

mitch
    Participant

ive just had a look on their website and the epace is £28930 manual and £32505 auto and thats base cost before any extras. and the extras are scarily expensive so i dont think its a starter unless theyre going to discount massiveley.

#70460 Reply

Robert

It’s not that great a car anyway. It’s nothing like the F-Pace or I Pace. Apparently it’s built on a ladder frame as opposed to a modular chassis, so it handles like something from the 90’s.

But it has a Jaguar badge on the bonnet I suppose.

#70469 Reply

Olpk

The e pace isn’t built on a ladder frame. That would be body on chassis. The e-pace is still a monocoque but they changed the platform from aluminium to steel to save money.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
Reply To: Jaguar e pace

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: