Is Motability getting fossil fuel car cause Dealers selling EV

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by rox.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #127777 Reply
    Martinod

Is Motability getting lumbered with dealers fossil fuel cars becsuse car dealers are not selling them to retail Customers because they want Ev and hybrid cars , and car dealers are pushing EV cars

its not as if we can complain .we don’t have a say

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #127788 Reply
    ChrisK
    Participant

I would believe that the day I see a Rolls-Royce on Motability with a zero AP.😁

#127789 Reply
    Richard

I still want a fossil fuelled car I think there is still a very long way To go with the development of electric cars and I’m hoping self charging Hybrid cars will plug the gap for a while.I can see the price of electric sky rocketing as we know the government will be after us to start paying back for the pandemic and at the moment we just don’t have the infrastructure to cope with being able to fill the rising demand.

#127875 Reply
    rox
    Participant

181 cars are available on the scheme that are hybrid, plugin or electric so i’d say that is not the case.

infact sales are not as high as one is led to believe.

although they are rising from 2019. but alot is to do with the car makers solutions to avoid eu fines for cars over certain emissions, They bring out hybrids to cut them down, but theyt also cost more money and some cars then are not on the scheme due to the caps..

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Is Motability getting fossil fuel car cause Dealers selling EV
Your information: