Is anyone taking Braltus with the Zonda inhaler for COPD?

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 weeks ago by kezo.
  • Creator
    Topic
  • #186662 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

I was given some by a GP telephone call yesterday, when I picked it up and got home I took the first dose.

Ever since I have the feeling of what I can describe as the start of a sore throat and haven’t bothered taking it today.

Its Tiotropium capsules for inhalation.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #186689 Reply
    joss

I use Trimbow 87/5/9 dry powder inhaler for COPD @kezo Which is a 3 in one treatment.

Contains the following :- which works well for me.

Beclometasone Dipropionate : Formoterol Fumarate dihydrate : Glycopyrroniun:

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#186698 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

I use Trimbow 87/5/9 dry powder inhaler for COPD

Just had a look at this online and given it looks similar idea to a typical blue inhaler , which would suit me better, rather than the Zonda where you have to place a pill like capsule in it then inhale the powder.

Got a chest xray today so might wait for the results of that before ringing the doctor just to make sure it is COPD which is highly likely.

Thanks @joss

#186704 Reply
    joss

Ask your GP for a trial of Trimbo. See if it works for you. It is a dry powder inhaler but very easy to take.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0i Sport sDrive Auto 2019 with Sport pack
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI

"Men fight for liberty & win it with hard knocks. Their children brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves" - D.H. Lawrence

#186714 Reply
    kezo
    Participant

Will do 🙂

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Reply To: Is anyone taking Braltus with the Zonda inhaler for COPD?
Your information: