Irritating Parking

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  BionicRusty 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Replies
  • #76844 Reply

Trev

Interesting read Chris,

Pavement parking has always been my pet-peeve, but I do see instances where houses have been built and pavement parking is the only option. Saying this, if it can be avoided in London, there must be solutions.

I also think that supermarkets should have ViP parking, which are wider bays for cars 3 years or younger! lol

Mota History - Nissan Qashqai Ford Focus Seat Leon ST Mazda CX-5

#76859 Reply

joss
    Participant

If you can not park your vehicle in a safe and reasonable manner, then don’t drive. You don’t deserve to own a car.

Joss
    Current car BMW X2 2.0 Sport sDrive Auto 2019
    Last car Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCI
    Builder of Gaming PC's

#76884 Reply

Magnum Mike
    Participant

Totally agree

I like Magnums....

#76898 Reply

Rico
    Participant

I park how I want and were I want at all angles…

On my ass that is 😛 because when I need to sit down I will sit down, I once decided I could do this and suffer the pain and took my boy to oxford street to see the lights….. ermmm, let me just say the result was me taking a seat after 10 mins in the middle of the traffic island on the floor part lol… sometimes, toe joint pain is that bad I will just park my butt anyware 😛 😛

#77577 Reply

BionicRusty
    Participant

Thank you for posting.

This is <b><u>absolutely</u></b> my pet hate.

I struggled for many years getting in and out of my car but eventually through worsening mobility/pain/gentle persuasion from my fantastic wifey I succumbed to getting a blue badge.

I am shocked at the amount of abuse it gets.  So Tesco have said in a news article, they take disabled parking abuse very seriously but I have never witnessed it. I don’t get out that much and sometimes a trip there is my only step into the outside world for weeks. Even so, every single time I go there, I see the parking abuse in full force and Tesco are not doing anything to combat it.

I’m fed up of complaining about this and receiving ‘lip service’ reply’s. It just sums up the country as a whole.

😡😡

Apologies for the rant.

This and the BMW X1 being removed from the scheme have really pee’d me off.

If I could I’d stomp up and down in full-on tantrum mode.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Reply To: Irritating Parking

You can use BBCodes to format your content.
Your account can't use Advanced BBCodes, they will be stripped before saving.

Your information: